What's new

Pakistan should also install cameras inside and outside Mosques

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Senior fellows,

I feel Pakistan should also install cameras outside and inside of Mosques across the country.

Saudia just took the decision. It is very good step.

I dont know how many Mosques in Pakistan have CCTV cameras but since we have thousands of these hence we must install in sensitive ones.

Dear Senior fellows,

I feel Pakistan should also install cameras outside and inside of Mosques across the country.

I dont know how many Mosques in Pakistan have CCTV cameras but since we have thousands of these hence we must install in sensitive ones.
of course... The CCTV cameras should be everywhere across the streets and public places...

To begin with, we must first install mandatory CCTV cameras in every Mosque, Religious places, Community Centres, Council Halls, Libraries, famous parks, bazaars and government buildings. The authoritative police must have access to these installations and can view video footage at anytime.

Waste of resources, who is going to manage that. its much easier to monitor the known culprits.

Dear Senior fellows,

Even if you install CCTVs in mosques...it's only going to be monitored by those who run that place. So it's only going to be of that much use. Unless you have strict control & monitoring of these places by competent external authorities...nothing can make any difference.

Especially shia mosques. In case of an attack and as plenty of shia mosques and imambargahs are targetted this might help us capture the perpetrators. I am all 100% in for the installation of cameras outside mosques. It can help deter attacks or improve investigation capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom