What's new

Pakistan | Shooting weapons on the weddings.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ignore the gun ignorance of the idiots. Some of the ignorance is just amusing.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore the gun ignorance of the idiots. Some of the ignorance is just amusing.

Enjoy.

Lots of fun!

Second video's editing makes it funny. And in the last video, were they firing at the Samiyana or open sky?

How much does a single 7.62x39 mm cost in Pakistan?

Im talking about those who have no concept of gun safety. If you are one of them than i will personally flog your butt for risking yourself while firing arms.

Nah man.. we dnt do it standing between crowds etc.. safety first..

Lots of fun!

Second video's editing makes it funny. And in the last video, were they firing at the Samiyana or open sky?

I don't know how much it is these days, @DESERT FIGHTER can answer.

Even if you fire Vertically ...Bullets come down to ground with the almost the same terminal Velocity (some what less due to air drag) with which they leave the muzzle , which can potentially wound if not fatally Injure someone . Only Idiots here are the People using celebratory gunfire on marriages. :cuckoo:

Lots of fun!

If ur el cheapo .. 70-75 the lowest price..

What a thick crowd of morons...Someone there with a gun should do the world a favor and put these lunatics out of their misery.

what if it slips from his hand... :what:

There is such a video, too sad to watch.

Guns in hands of public need to be banned, no questions. I understand its hard in Pakistan to pass such rules but ask the former gun owners in US whose victims were 7 year old kids playing with each other thinking daddy's guys were toys.

70/75 lowest!!!!

Then they must have been rich men. They were emptying one after another mag... I don't know whether poor people can afford that much money for fun.

add bribes they paid to the cops... bet these vids are frm rural villages.... as for the bullets.. can buy desi bullets aswell...

add bribes they paid to the cops... bet these vids are frm rural villages.... as for the bullets.. can buy desi bullets aswell...

Not only money, one needs to have guts to spend such amount of money. Khandani people indeed!

Back
Top Bottom