fcfac79ad6be28ea11380adaabc1d2fe.jpg

Breakfast is Served!

ede55dfac99eddc7af8fff7dbcee2d06.jpg

7161bdbeb2454720a2b3c2b5bba63257.jpg

Fairy Queen Train

Metro train

Rajiv Chowk station

Last edited:
These trains are really luxurious, but I think the speed of the train is the first to be considered, especially for large population countries , a large number of high-speed trains can change the crowded situation

Last edited:
well these are great I believe...but these trains are off course for tourism purposes ...Pak should have these too to boost tourism & train use..since day by day train use is going down & people are using buses instead...

well these are great I believe...but these trains are off course for tourism purposes ...Pak should have these too to boost tourism & train use..since day by day train use is going down & people are using buses instead...

Shatabadi Express
ab113ddfed5bfe2afd2bf28d9f3cfaf2.jpg

fcfac79ad6be28ea11380adaabc1d2fe.jpg

ede55dfac99eddc7af8fff7dbcee2d06.jpg

7161bdbeb2454720a2b3c2b5bba63257.jpg
Shatabadi or Rajdhani Express are not tourist train. They are long distance express trains running between cities or states.

these ugly and over crowded train look way better in a pic on a pakistani forum . loool

is it intentional the camera trick . lol

Indian trains have biggest problem of CRASHING !!!! i would not sit on a indian train for a million rupee. its too dangerous.
need to correct that first. every month there is some train accident.

these ugly and over crowded train look way better in a pic on a pakistani forum . loool

Indian trains have biggest problem of CRASHING !!!! i would not sit on a indian train for a million rupee. its too dangerous.
need to correct that first. every month there is some train accident.
You Sir I believe are being over critical of Indian Railways.

Over Crowded - depends upon the coach you travel in. If you are in a coach with reservation, you will not find a single person without berth (except maybe in last moments of a festive season). If you are traveling without reservation (where the maximum fare from Kashmir to Kanya Kumari would be some Rs.400) you invite inconvenience. It is generally meant for short distances for poorer class.

Globally Indian Railways would provide one of the best value for money. If you want Luxury - Travel 1st AC or Executive Chair Car, you will be surprised to find the condition even better than what is posted here.

FYI there are several classes (Un-Reserved, Sleeper Class(Non-AC), 3 Tier AC, 2 Tier AC, First AC, Non AC Chair CAR, AC Chair Car and Executive AC Chair Car) Off these only Unreserved would be over crowded.

As far as accidents go, there were maybe 2 accidents last year and in ratio to distance travelled and people travelling, it would be much much safer than either travelling by Air, Bus or Car anywhere in the world.

It is not, How would you come to know if you would never travel by train for a million bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom