Reaction score
Country
Israel
Report: Israel Selling Weapons to Muslim Countries
Despite lack of diplomatic relations, Pakistan, others buying Israeli arms

drone-israel.jpg

11:21 PM on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - Tamuz 21, 5776
ad.php

Israel is selling military equipment to Pakistan and four Arab nations despite a lack of diplomatic relations.

A British government report shows that Israel sold parts to Pakistan, Egypt, Algeria, the United Arab Emirates, and Morocco. Israel maintains diplomatic relations only with Egypt.

Haaretz reports the information was released by Britain’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, a body that monitors security exports.

According to Haaretz:

According to the report, in 2011 Israel sought to purchase British components to export radar systems to Pakistan, as well as electronic warfare systems, Head-up Cockpit Displays (HUD), parts for fighter jets and aircraft engines, optic target acquisition systems, components of training aircraft, and military electronic systems.

In 2010, Israel applied for permits to export electronic warfare systems and HUDs with components from Britain to Pakistan. Also in 2010, Israel sought permits to supply Egypt and Morocco with Israeli electronic warfare systems and HUD systems that use British parts.

In 2009, Israel requested permits from British authorities to export to Algeria aerial observation systems, pilots’ helmets and HUDs, radar systems and communications systems for military aircraft, military navigation systems, drone components, systems to disrupt ballistic systems, airborne radar and optical target acquisition systems.

In that same year, Israel asked for permits to supply components for drones to the United Arab Emirates, as well as pilots’ helmets and aerial refueling systems, ground radar, components for fighter jets, systems to disrupt missile launches, airborne radar systems, and thermal imaging and electronic warfare equipment.

According to the British reports, Israel's leading military exports are drones, followed by electronic warfare systems, radar, and cockpit displays.

Email to a friend, Share on Facebook, Share on Twitter, and more:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dani, Pakistanis don't like discussing the trade and aid they receive from the hands of Jews and Zionists.

I recall one of my first posts erased here was discussing all the earthquake relief meals Pakistan was receiving - reboxed as Halal - from the manufacturers of kosher shelf-stable meals:

home-meals-boxes.png

home-meals-boxes-on-table.png

Mods were afraid of what could happen if the news got out, I suppose.

Perhaps time and maturity can mend such sensitivities?

Dani, Pakistanis don't like discussing the trade and aid they receive from the hands of Jews and Zionists.

I recall one of my first posts erased here was discussing all the earthquake relief meals Pakistan was receiving - reboxed as Halal - from the manufacturers of kosher shelf-stable meals:

home-meals-boxes.png

old news already rejected by ISPR and pakistani government

home-meals-boxes.png

The report was regarding refueller etc which Pak bought from Turkey.. Which might have acquired Israeli parts..
Pakistan doesn't trade with Israel directly ..

Even in afghan jihad CIA bought captured soviet weapons from Israel,Egypt etc and transported them to Karachi (I.E; handed them to ISI)...

Although personally I think we should recognise Israel or at least establish some sort of relations with them. If Arabs can have relations with india and Israel what's stopping us.

---/

As for the "Halal" MREs... They aren't Israeli rather the company is situated in USA;

http://www.halalcertified.com/

http://www.halalcertified.com/contact-us/

J&M FOOD PRODUCTS COMPANY
PO BOX 334
DEERFIELD, IL 60015 USA

Telephone: 847-948-1290
Fax: 847-948-0468
sales@halalcertified.com
halalcertified@sbcglobal.net

home-meals-boxes.png

NOTHING TO DO WITH MODS

isreal have realthinship with saudi arabia not formal realthnsahip and i think we give them seacretly weapons

if the authorities try to hide the origin of such relief goods then I understand it .. since getting them to the needy is more important or else someone will bring up the politics over it.
although I do support an honest and open admission AFTER the goods are used and consumed by the people that they were supported by people of Israel. then moderates will have better chance to convince them that at least people to people relations are not a bad thing since some Arab countries already have them too.

isreal have realthinship with saudi arabia not formal realthnsahip and i think we give them seacretly weapons
that is correct. and there are defence ties regarding Iranians.
we Pakistanis suffer an Arab bigotry as well.. whatever little political support we get from them seems to be in danger if we show some closeness to recognition of Israel. secondly the entire Palestinian issue is engraved very religiously against Israel and only a sort of solution which is humane and practical can fix this issue.

but in sports like Tennis our players do get the chance to play and partner with Israeli players .. so there are some handful examples outside military business too

its good news because there is no one better in electronic warfare then isreal. and yes its old news no need to restart this thread its already being discussed at great deal sorry if i m not wrong

usa are better
we are good for our size
japan i think better

home-meals-boxes.png

Don't be an asshole. Pakistanis like me have no problem in calling spade a spade. Heck I even called Pakistan's hypocrisy on this one. During Musharraf time we were very close in establishing diplomatic relations with Israel. Sooner or later it's going to happen. We just need to take care of a slight problem, Mullahs.

Why dont Israel and Pakistan have formal relations?

Would it not be in the best strategic interests of both countries?

Were not Istraeli weapons supplied to Pak for the first Afghan war?

Just wish to understand the actual/practical/historic reasons.

Respect to faith of both groups, of course.

Since both countries' diplomats meet/greet each other in foreign countries.

Why not have an economic/diplomatic open relationship?

Rational, detached views will be most educational.

in this age, it just doesn't make sense to be in a state of denial regarding a country's existence......i mean its a little childish us not talking to them

Back
Top Bottom