What's new

Pakistan Navy Submarines: A Silent Force to Reckon with!

seriously do some research. you would not have said this if you have just used the internet more productively!

the commissions started in 1990s so for the sake of ego satisfaction why not say La fayette is the crappiest French frigate ever and the type-054 is a very bad copy of that frigate?

So what? Su-30MKI is another variant of 1980s Su-30 family.? btw 1st f-22p has already been inducted.

its u have to some research mr growler la fayette has been inducted in1996 and not in 1990 and china has inducted the type 054 in 2002

the su 30 family was started to induct in 1996 and not 1980

pakistan has never planned to induct type 054 or any better frigates and not even plannig to buy in the future

so do some research before throwing ur words

Do you promise me that you will stick your head in sand from shame after i prove you wrong?

According to Janes' IDEAS2004 interview with former Pakistan Navy Chief ex-Admiral Karimullah at least 4 additional new-built frigates will be acquired by the navy. The new frigate will be larger and superior to the F-22P; it will likely have a better air defence system and anti-submarine warfare (ASW) capability; and use more advanced sensors, radar and electronics. Kanwa recently reported that the Pakistan Navy has shown recent interest in the Chinese Type 054 frigate.

The contract of F-22p was signed on 4 April 2006 with the conclusion of negotiations for financing and technology transfer. The first ship was originally planned to be delivered in 2008 but this was delayed to 2009,

then how come in 2004 they planed of having a better ship than f22p

mods please take care of unicorn148
he is low quality poster with very limited IQ to comprehend anything. he has absolutely no knowledge of any military subjects thats why he comes up with the most amusing stories.
i feel sorry for him.

he is low quality poster with very limited IQ to comprehend anything. he has absolutely no knowledge of any military subjects thats why he comes up with the most amusing stories.
i feel sorry for him.

Lol....look who's talkin... do you have any idea of the number of complaints against you in this forum that the mods have "taken care" of???:cheers:

Do you promise me that you will stick your head in sand from shame after i prove you wrong?

According to Janes' IDEAS2004 interview with former Pakistan Navy Chief ex-Admiral Karimullah at least 4 additional new-built frigates will be acquired by the navy. The new frigate will be larger and superior to the F-22P; it will likely have a better air defence system and anti-submarine warfare (ASW) capability; and use more advanced sensors, radar and electronics. Kanwa recently reported that the Pakistan Navy has shown recent interest in the Chinese Type 054 frigate.

I do not have the link because you have to subscribe in order to have access to Kanwa news.
Not only are you low in IQ but you are high in self contradictory making yourself a very unique individual. I guess you are very special.
On your previous post you said.

And then after me shedding some light you googled to straighten your facts and figures. btw isnt 1996 part of 1990s? isnt that what i said 1990s in my previous post?

you said that Pakistan Navy Chief ex-Admiral Karimullah at least 4 additional new-built frigates will be acquired by the navy. The new frigate will be larger and superior to the F-22P;

till then even the f 22p deal was not signed the f 22p deal was signed in 2006 so if you have some proof to show what you claim show it dont just throw words to satisfy ur ego

i feel sorry for him.

every one knows who's a low quality poster mr growler till now you just throw words and had never shown a proof to ur arguments really i feel very sorry for you

Lol....look who's talkin... do you have any idea of the number of complaints against you in this forum that the mods have "taken care" of???:cheers:

As long as i am over dosing deluded troller indians like you with factual pills i dont give a dam about how many numbers of complaints i have.
And oh, thanks for so much attention.

#1. Arjun is 100% Indegenious, Unlike Al-Khalid which is a Chinese Product.

hmmm before you make SUCH STATEMENTS watch this video and read what YOUR OWN MEDIA is writting as slides under the video..... only 40% indian parts!

Z3nudUfQXwY[/media] - Arjun MBT 1 of 2

If You consider Indegenious to have every nut and bold made by that country then you will be surprosed to know that SR-71 Black Bird can be regarded as a Russian product using Russian Titanium.

Yes, Arjun uses 60% Parts from outside, but Availabilty of parts doesent mean any country can make a MBT.
Arjun is Designed, Developed and Manufactured 100% in India, It has foreign part NOT beacuse they cannot be made in india but economic feasability.

With Jf17 haviing Russion engine and Western Avionics, should it be regarded as NON Indegenous to China+Pak ?

The same is the case for 80% of the global Military products outside US and Russia.

Last edited by a moderator:

The contract of F-22p was signed on 4 April 2006 with the conclusion of negotiations for financing and technology transfer. The first ship was originally planned to be delivered in 2008 but this was delayed to 2009,

then how come in 2004 they planed of having a better ship than f22p

according to aisandefence f-22p which is going to produce in pakistan will be 2920 ton intead of 2500 ton.....now more tonnage means more ASW suite added or SAMs added to the frigate! this autmoatically will ake the F-22p's built in pakistan classify as better than our currently inducted F-22!

as for the KANWA report well...that can classify as a rumor until & unless it is officially reported! unicorn i hope you are clear now....

Last edited:
If You consider Indegenious to have every nut and bold made by that country then you will be surprosed to know that SR-71 Black Bird can be regarded as a Russian product using Russian Titanium.

Yes, Arjun uses 60% Parts from outside, but Availabilty of parts doesent mean any country can make a MBT.
Arjun is Designed, Developed and Manufactured 100% in India, It has foreign part NOT beacuse they cannot be made in india but economic feasability.

With Jf17 haviing Russion engine and Western Avionics, should it be regarded as NON Indegenous to China+Pak ?

The same is the case for 80% of the global Military products outside US and Russia.

HUH????? this is what i said that the JF-17 is as indigenous as the ARJUN! i don't know what you trying to prove...by saying exactly what i said until you came back with saying ARJUN is 100% indigenous!!! 50% of the tank's components are imported, which include the engine, transmission, gun barrel, tracks, and fire control system.....so i don't know what you talking about :wave:

HUH????? this is what i said that the JF-17 is as indigenous as the ARJUN! i don't know what you trying to prove...by saying exactly what i said until you came back with saying ARJUN is 100% indigenous!!! 50% of the tank's components are imported, which include the engine, transmission, gun barrel, tracks, and fire control system.....so i don't know what you talking about :wave:

mr ice man i dont know how u can compare jf17 with arjun entire jf 17 was designed by china and most of its parts are chinese russian and some western not even 1% came from pakistan
arjun was designed by inda ya some parts are foreign but still design and technology are indian

according to aisandefence f-22p which is going to produce in pakistan will be 2920 ton intead of 2500 ton.....now more tonnage means more ASW suite added or SAMs added to the frigate! this autmoatically will ake the F-22p's built in pakistan classify as better than our currently inducted F-22!

as for the KANWA report well...that can classify as a rumor until & unless it is officially reported! unicorn i hope you are clear now....

yes ur are correct but mr growler was saying that pakistan is planing to buy 4 more frigates other than f22 which are superior to f22

Back
Top Bottom