What's new

Pakistan Navy making efforts to acquire modern warships: Admiral Zakaullah

Thank the Lord for his infinite mercies, that you are NOT!

Why are you get offended. There is nothing to offend about. This is simply my opinion and it is opinion of your ex navy chief as well.

Why are you get offended. There is nothing to offend about. This is simply my opinion and it is opinion of your ex navy chief as well.
Not getting offended, this is my opinion as well.

Please quote "my" ex-navy chief.

Not getting offended, this is my opinion as well.

Please quote "my" ex-navy chief.

Nice to see you having opinion on individual than issue.

I watched him on a Pakistani TV discussion of some strategic issue in which Pakistani panel was discussing about INS arihant and Indo US naval exercise.

Nice to see you having opinion on individual than issue.

I watched him on a Pakistani TV discussion of some strategic issue in which Pakistani panel was discussing about INS arihant and Indo US naval exercise.
Can you atleast name him?

Can you atleast name him?

He was in a panel in which tarek Pirzada was also there. Program started with some chopper amination and name was something "defense and diplomacy" etc.

He was in a panel in which tarek Pirzada was also there. Program started with some chopper amination and name was something "defense and diplomacy" etc.
Just wondering what a UAE naval chief, ex or not was doing on a Pak TV show?

If I were a decision maker in PN, I would go for french submarines only.

French are not only ones who make good state of the art SSKs there are others too, who make state of the art SSKs.

Pakistan have various State owned Corporations where salaries are paid , even when no projects are assigned to such companies.

Really if you are going to give salaries to entities (Corporations) , at least get the people to work on defence projects locally

Really no reason why such a ship can not be converted into Frigate/Destroyer

• Anti Ship Missile carrier (24 tubes)
  • 12 Babur Cruise MIssiles 3
  • 12 SAM bought from China
A local Radar constructed in Pakistan can be easily installed
image-jpg.366095

(Image taken from few pages above , show case the type Ships we constructed in 60's) before our industrial capacity was curbed down

Pakistan Steeles Mills and Ship Building Corporations should just be converted into Military Owned Entities for Defence projects

Steels Mills have 12,000-20,000 employees , make defence products if civilian projects are not available

Last edited:
French are not only ones who make good state of the art SSKs there are others too, who make state of the art SSKs.

Yes, but french is best in conventional subs I think. Pl do not say that china is also among the good sub makers.

Yes, but french is best in conventional subs I think. Pl do not say that china is also among the good sub makers.

Germans are better then French, also Sweden, Japan, S K, Russia and now China can make very advance SSKs.

Back
Top Bottom