What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

JF-17 will replace the Mirages.
There are no rumours of PN interest in JF-17.

If this does not satisfy their appetite, nothing will.

post-16-0-85237500-1434895940.jpg

Are you sure this is not a PS fake? :)

The units were reportedly for PAF and not army plus the delivery was scheduled for 2017. I wont take this pic too seriously
Well you could call up Leonardo and ask them, on 27/08/2016 who did they deliver MSN31707 to?

Well you could call up Leonardo and ask them, on 27/08/2016 who did they deliver MSN31707 to?
No need, already received the news. :)
The post you are quoting is some 6 weeks old. Plenty of time to correct oneself.

Furthermore, if you look at the post and read it again you will see that it was a question and not a statement. Peace!

No need, already received the news. :)
The post you are quoting is some 6 weeks old. Plenty of time to correct oneself.

Furthermore, if you look at the post and read it again you will see that it was a question and not a statement. Peace!
Hopefully all three services will induct it in decent numbers. Arguably it's one the best SAR platforms out there.

Hopefully all three services will induct it in decent numbers. Arguably it's one the best SAR platforms out there.
Lets hope so.
However dont you think it is a bit on the expensive side? I mean, aren't there better and lower prices options that could be looked into?

Is CM-400AKG operational with JF17 or not?
Integration/testing underway.

Lets hope so.
However dont you think it is a bit on the expensive side? I mean, aren't there better and lower prices options that could be looked into?

Well the figure quoted is gross, we don't know the net figure. The gross figure could include a lot of things, from spares, training, maintenance etc.

There are other platforms, but this is a mature and reliable one.

Pn and paf are not usn and usaf, pn need to focus on surface ships and subs and asw and ashw, with 900 mile coast and a fleet of 30 plus heli (sk, z9 and alloutes)and asw and ashw aircraft (p3, fokers, bn2 and atr72) pn is fine as far as airpower is concerned
Paf after replacing all older ac with jf will have more then enough capably for offensive support for pn , there is no need for raising pn af

AC-352 is now equipped with domestic produced WZ-16 turboshaft. It's probably going to be the most advanced helicopter of its class. It has a lot of military potential in the role of utility or naval helicopters. I think that in the long run, it will be a good replacement for Z-9C.

Back
Top Bottom