What's new

Pakistan Military was Using Google Earth to Locate Targets

sherdil76

Reaction score
Apparently Pakistan’s military was using Google Earth to locate its targets, says the NYTimes. another joke on us or they trying to link this with the Blame which Indian made for Mumbai attack?:coffee:

The Pakistani military has moved away from the scorched-earth artillery and air tactics used last year against insurgents in the Bajaur tribal agency. In recent months, the air force has shifted from using Google Earth to sophisticated images from spy planes and other surveillance aircraft, and has increased its use of laser-guided bombs.

I am not entirely sure how much “better” the new and improved ubersecret spy technology and imagery that the U.S. has given to Pakistan will be. According to a Brookings report, U.S. drones are killing ten civilians per militant.:angry:

google earth lol there is 3 years old images not live are we really fools?

If it is true then the only reason that i think PAF used those was that google earth(the simple version) has historical images dating back to 2-3 years most of the time.

As the TTP would have camouflaged there positions now so they may be comparing both sets of images( historical from google earth and newer ones from UAVs or recon aircrafts) in order to see that which positions have changed in the last few years(hinting towards terrorists hideouts).

Apparently Pakistan’s military was using Google Earth to locate its targets, says the NYTimes. another joke on us or they trying to link this with the Blame which Indian made for Mumbai attack?:coffee:

The Pakistani military has moved away from the scorched-earth artillery and air tactics used last year against insurgents in the Bajaur tribal agency. In recent months, the air force has shifted from using Google Earth to sophisticated images from spy planes and other surveillance aircraft, and has increased its use of laser-guided bombs.

I am not entirely sure how much “better” the new and improved ubersecret spy technology and imagery that the U.S. has given to Pakistan will be. According to a Brookings report, U.S. drones are killing ten civilians per militant.:angry:

Newyork times have psychics that tell them what happening in other nations military head quarters

Too bad these same psychics couldnt tell them why there sales are droping and no one is buying the paper could it be the reason as more and more people move away from invented news:blah:

i think PAF should have their own settilite as US airforce has or ask china to send PAF settilite in space so they have their own cameras and network

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom