Pakistan made military Robots.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
inspector_g21-672x1024.jpg

INSPECTOR FOR SPECIAL MISSIONS

The INSPECTOR robot can replace men in situations when human life or health is endangered.

In its class, the inspecting and neutralising (EOD/IEDD) INSPECTOR robot is distinguished by its great lifting capacity and the ability to travel in difficult terrain and to overcome its uneven surface and high obstacles.

Typical Usage:

Inspection, transportation and neutralisation of hazardous material.
Support for counterterrorist operations.
High-risk hazardous environments missions.
Building protection and supervision.
Cooperation with the EXPERT or other robot.

ibis-eod-robot.png

Basic Features of INSPECTOR Robot

Width of the mobile base enables to drive through standard doors (70 cm) and to move around the interiors of residential and office buildings.The robot is powered by batteries installed inside the mobile platform or through a cable plugged into the 230V power network.The maximum operation time when powered by batteries is 2 to 8 hours (depending on the operations).During the external power supply (by cable) the batteries are automatically recharged.

INSPECTOR is equipped with 4 cameras: on the gripper, in back and front of the robot and on the manipulator (the main camera which may be turned completely around by 360° and 90° up and down).Special driving system reduces recoil effect when firing the pyrotechnical disrupter or in case of explosion of the load placed in the gripping device or its vicinity.
The manipulator is equipped with:manipulator arms extreme position sensors,position sensors in main manipulator’s degrees of freedom,gripping force sensor,sockets for fixing of so-called ‘whiskers’ on the gripper’s master jaw (for visual estimation of distance), an omni directional microphone.

inspector_g18.jpg

The operator’s post is equipped with three LCD monitors, which show, apart from the view from chosen camera, a graphic interpretation of the manipulator arm and front caterpillars configuration.Time of the operation when powered by batteries of the operator’s post together with the console is approximately 4 hours, and the portable console gives 3 hours additionally, what guarantees total 7 hours of the operation.

Robot can be controlled by radio or by cable.Control cable is light and mechanically resistant. Fluent velocity control of all the drives from 0 to maximum speed ensures high precision of operation. There is a possibility of the reduction of maximal velocity allowing precision of performed operations (after pushing an appropriate button, the maximum velocity reduces itself to 20%).Audio signal of emergency situations in the control console alerts operator in case of irregularity in robot’s function.Illuminated keyboard of the control console enable to control in the dark.

Unique Features of INSPECTOR Robot

inspector_g1.jpg

The INSPECTOR can tow vehicles left in any gear of a mass of up to 1500 kg.Front caterpillars (remote control of tilt angle) increase traction abilities, longitudinal stability and enable smooth motion on stairs, as well as highly uneven terrain.The manipulator is able to lift 30 kg on extended arms and 60 kg on folded arms.

The turn of the manipulator’s base amounts as much as 400°. Constant spatial orientation of the object placed in the gripper, irrespective of the movement of other manipulator arms, enables precision manipulation of hazardous devices.Control system of the robot enables to control all of its drives at the same time.A program for automatic folding of the manipulator down to a transport position speeds up and makes easier preparing the robot for transport.

EOD/De-Mining Robots | Capital Services System

*Apparently they are made in Pakistan with help from some polish firm. Not bad for a starter :)

I'm assuming all of these require a computer with a solder behind them somewhere.
Very nice.. i would love to see Pakistan release war machines with their own AI.

I'm assuming all of these require a computer with a solder behind them somewhere.
Very nice.. i would love to see Pakistan release war machines with their own AI.

When Human brain is available in abundance to remotely operate these things why bother for AI...

On topic..
are these machines in servivce with PA?

i have video of one but i will never post it :D it can fire :yahoo:

When Human brain is available in abundance to remotely operate these things why bother for AI...

To advance forward.
the world especially the U.S. is looking forward to A.I.

+You could have the same lethal army without the risk of losing soldiers.
+to surpass what humans can do
+Robots can take far more risks than humans.

SAFFiR: Artificial Intelligence Robot Developed For the Military

I'm glad Pakistan is moving forward, but robots with humans will eventually be replaced by AI machines.

There are robots out there that talk to us.. which have AI. If a simple citizen can get it's hands on these.. the military is far ahead.

insect-spies.jpg

This little guy is far more dangerous than any jet out there today.

^^^ My friend dont beleive in every US weapon news you read...many are just propaganda....

^^^ My friend dont beleive in every US weapon news you read...many are just propaganda....

"My Friend" i just used the U.S. as an example. Its going on around the world.
+ It doesn't change the AI machines will take the responsibilities of machines with a humans behind them.

The equipment displayed is indeed marvelous.

If an independent usage of such an equipment is undertaken, it is a relatively easier proposition.

However, if the equipment has to be used in an integrated security management system or environment, much more than mere this kind of equipment is required.

It needs back-end connectivity either over a small distance or a long-haul.

The connectivity has to be predominantly wireless up to a point and then through other modes like fiber or microwave.

The wireless and fiber or microwave should be able to support the needed bandwidth transfer. This is because when day or night vision cameras are used, and if in large numbers, the bandwidth requirement exponentially increases.

It needs a comparable data center to compute the transmitted data as well as a well orgnaised and served monitoring center.

Without the above, it can only serve limited small time ground operations.

However, the equipment displayed on the web site is indeed impressive.

oThere is no indication that any of this equipment is made in Pakistan. Don't let your patriotism blind you from facts. Do your research before you post, otherwise you look foolish.

oThere is no indication that any of this equipment is made in Pakistan. Don't let your patriotism blind you from facts. Do your research before you post, otherwise you look foolish.
provide evidence it wasn't made in Pakistan then.

I dont think that pakistan can make such robots. Although it is not that complex even uni students can make it. But i have never heard of any robot development from pak army.

I dont think that pakistan can make such robots. Although it is not that complex even uni students can make it. But i have never heard of any robot development from pak army.

Educate yourself then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom