What's new

Pakistan Looking To Buy China's J-31 Stealth Fighter

What do you expect from Chinese rushed copy of F 35? US has made their own stealth jets for decades and its pouring shit ton of money in its newest one, which is made with European partners.
Chinese J 31 is not even challenger, its just another propaganda piece which can fly but thats it.
J-31 is a better designed plane than the F-35(Which isn't very hard to do).

BTW Trump mulls cancelling the F-35.

What do you expect from Chinese rushed copy of F 35? US has made their own stealth jets for decades and its pouring shit ton of money in its newest one, which is made with European partners.
Chinese J 31 is not even challenger, its just another propaganda piece which can fly but thats it.

I'll have whatever you're smoking. :smokin:

J-31 is a better designed plane than the F-35(Which isn't very hard to do).

BTW Trump mulls cancelling the F-35.

Trump never considered pulling the plug on the JSF; he is pulling strings to get its price knocked down.

I'll have whatever you're smoking. :smokin:

Trump never considered pulling the plug on the JSF; he is pulling strings to get its price knocked down.
Thats the fact, J 31 hasnt even be tested in real conditions, its show flights have been joke and overall we have only heard how CCP has claimed its amazing and unbeatable, same way as Soviets said they are superior in every field even tho they werent.

Thats the fact, J 31 hasnt even be tested in real conditions, its show flights have been joke and overall we have only heard how CCP has claimed its amazing and unbeatable, same way as Soviets said they are superior in every field even tho they werent.

Define "real conditions". If battlefield testing is what you're looking for, then I'm sorry to disappoint you; the F-35 has none either.

Recently Pakistan Army chief visited china and discussed to acquire new jet fighter planes .China told Pakistan to give one hundred jet fighters aircraft called J-11D , being manufactures in China, a real copy of Russian SU-35.
China is manufacturing full engines for J-11D inside China. This is same engine being used in Russian SU-35 . China offered low prices with easy payment plan.
Pakistani Army Chief got agreement in final stage for this J-11D jet fighter planes.

Recently Pakistan Army chief visited china and discussed to acquire new jet fighter planes .China told Pakistan to give one hundred jet fighters aircraft called J-11D , being manufactures in China, a real copy of Russian SU-35.
China is manufacturing full engines for J-11D inside China. This is same engine being used in Russian SU-35 . China offered low prices with easy payment plan.
Pakistani Army Chief got agreement in final stage for this J-11D jet fighter planes.

what are you talking about.

Su-35 engines are Al-41; they are not produced in china. J-11D is still in testing and will have ws-10 engines.

Pakistan should get J-31s
As IAF is no where in getting capable 5th gen fighters, I think PAF is still not in a hurry to push 5th gen project.

China is always standing with Pakistan. FC31 is a good chance to get upper hands against IAF for the second time since F16 induction.

No matter right or wrong in the past, I hope PAF all the best in the future!

I agree that Pakistan need over one hundred J-31 / FC31 ,to fight against old enemies (india,Afghanistan ,NATO)
but it need huge money, while Pakistani money is going one way to pockets of Pakistani ruling party leaders .

I agree that Pakistan need over one hundred J-31 / FC31 ,to fight against old enemies (india,Afghanistan ,NATO)
but it need huge money, while Pakistani money is going one way to pockets of Pakistani ruling party leaders .
Hopefully there can be joint development in a J-31 deal.

Back
Top Bottom