What's new

Pakistan launches tablet computer

Terry rists were after this think when they attacked Kamra

Pakistan should export these two ebooks, will do tremendous work for the computer industry in Pakistan.

My view of this pacpad is that Pakistan has done a fine job in absorbing techs from China in electronics manufacturing. Pakistan should create a company for marketing these pak. PAC maketing this would look stupid. This can change the entire electronics industry of Pakistan.
Dont get exited like Pakistanis do that soon Pakistan will be electronics superpower of the world. The corrupted govt and army control will destory this project. Mass production will help Pakistani children with computer and interner awareness.

Pakistan should export these two ebooks, will do tremendous work for the computer industry in Pakistan.

I dont think these will be bought anywhere in the world. Pakistan is not competitive in this field. Hopefully they are able to sell a few models in Pakistan. The build quality of this tablet is poor although it does the same job as any other tablet in market.

Hm, i might pick one up on my next visit..

Only 200 USD :)

It doesn't seems affordable to everyone , its pure ment for sells with the help of redesigned chinese product .

CPMC - Commercial Products Manufacturing Cell

INNAVTEK is a marketing organ of its
Beijing based Original Equipment
Manufacturer NAV Tech Co., Ltd and is a leading manufacturer of customized Navigation Products, it also has wide range of products including IMUs,AHRS, INS etc.

My view of this pacpad is that Pakistan has done a fine job in absorbing techs from China in electronics manufacturing. Pakistan should create a company for marketing these pak. PAC maketing this would look stupid. This can change the entire electronics industry of Pakistan.
Dont get exited like Pakistanis do that soon Pakistan will be electronics superpower of the world. The corrupted govt and army control will destory this project. Mass production will help Pakistani children with computer and interner awareness.

I dont think these will be bought anywhere in the world. Pakistan is not competitive in this field. Hopefully they are able to sell a few models in Pakistan. The build quality of this tablet is poor although it does the same job as any other tablet in market.

The build quality of this tablet is poor

How do you know that? Have you personally have a hands-on test with this product? Or are you just assuming it because it is a Pakistani-made product?

This is just a stepping-stone Pakistan should develop the Pac-Pad2 and progress this technology to premium standards.

Back
Top Bottom