What's new

Pakistan is winning its war on terror

Now next impotant steps to be taken,
  • Fence the entire border with Afghanistan
  • Operation against sectarian extremists throughout country specially Southern punjab
  • Operation in interior sindh against waderas and jagirdars

Last edited:
Quetta and Karachi need to be conquered again. Full scale military invasion of both cities.

I am a cynic. I think establishment let loose some of the violence to prevent Americans from catching senior Al Qaeda figures. After OBL was killed in 2011 they decided they had no use for some of the proxies and they eliminated those proxies
How does "letting loose of the violence" protect senior Al Qaeda figures?

Sorry to be a pessimist but I will not rest until every TTP LEJ JuA member is dead at our feet.

I tend to agree with your post overall. But I don't think there can be complete 'peace' in Pakistan--far from it--so long as there is the India-Pakistan rivalry with the U.S backed India/Afghanistan around Pakistan. These are two loooong borders with combined deep pockets--too much for a soft-state like Pakistan to fully handle.

And to have that kind of terrorism-free environment, one would need to go back to the Pakistan before the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, as a benchmark. In those days (the pre 1980 era), there were occasional Shia-Sunni riots or some other ethnic/sectarian violence but there were never the blowing up of suicide bombers or mass, random targeting of civilians such as those started after 1980.

What started in 1980 had only ebbed for a brief periods but they never stopped. And they are still ongoing.

You go Pakistan !!! Congratulations to all of you for the achievement.

Saw on the Twitter today.

upload_2016-12-29_20-30-58.png

upload_2016-12-29_20-33-12.png

upload_2016-12-29_20-34-48.png

upload_2016-12-29_20-37-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-29_20-31-29.png
    upload_2016-12-29_20-31-29.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 25
  • upload_2016-12-29_20-32-1.png
    upload_2016-12-29_20-32-1.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 20
  • upload_2016-12-29_20-32-30.png
    upload_2016-12-29_20-32-30.png
    435.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I tend to agree with your post overall. But I don't think there can be complete 'peace' in Pakistan--far from it--so long as there is the India-Pakistan rivalry with the U.S backed India/Afghanistan around Pakistan. These are two loooong borders with combined deep pockets--too much for a soft-state like Pakistan to fully handle.

And to have that kind of terrorism-free environment, one would need to go back to the Pakistan before the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, as a benchmark. In those days (the pre 1980 era), there were occasional Shia-Sunni riots or some other ethnic/sectarian violence but there were never the blowing up of suicide bombers or mass, random targeting of civilians such as those started after 1980.

What started in 1980 had only ebbed for a brief periods but they never stopped. And they are still ongoing.
Even so. That gives us a right to strike targets (in a clandestine manner) deep within India and Afghanistan. What is holding us back? Why not take us, the people, into confidence and tell them that all of the TTP or LeJ attacks currently occurring in the country are Indian sponsored. Is there any reason the public will not believe this.

Sorry to say, I am worried about the way this war on terror has been handled.

Pakistan will not see true peace till Afghan border is fully sealed and all Afghans deported.
i totally agree with you, Pakistan have already started doing that, but completely sealing it will be a hard... even if we achieve 80% successful rate in sealing; will be a good well done...

Back
Top Bottom