What's new

pakistan information minister

was

Reaction score
no more available

Last edited:
Long aslong as she is doing her job who cares sorry to say they all enjoy there lives lol its PAK and so she likes to smoke out so wat? haha

Last edited:
Whats the big deal in Smoking? Even former Presidents of Pakistan used to drink, So What ?

6a242a76c269c835552e98d6d37f5d77.jpg

Even Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a chain smoker and Drinker.

Last edited:
Whats the big deal in Smoking? Even former Presidents of Pakistan used to drink, So What ?

6a242a76c269c835552e98d6d37f5d77.jpg

Even Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a chain smoker and Drinker.

you are forgetting key point here. she is a women and the gossip minister of Islamic republic of pakistan and no where in our society is smoking considered as ok for women.

I think it is quite hypocritical and sexist to say smoking is ok for men, but not women. It's not such a big deal, and I protest the way her privacy has been invaded.

It was a smoke in a private place, not a friggin dope party.

Considering the kind of stresses that ministers and any people in authority have to go through, a bit of relaxation of the nerves should be ok. Remember, its an addiction, and bad for you...It's hardly living it up.

Whoever took and posted this video is an utter disgrace, and a cheapo who should try finding his thrills elsewhere.

its ok guys she is enjoy or alone any way we can;t enter in personal matters of our leaders every humen has right to choice the way of life:smokin:.she smoke its ok tell her please don;t drink. because after drink her each word recard as info minister its risk for pakistan:enjoy:also we can use this:smokin:if we never smoke:lol:

don;t be taliban that each action is wrong without there prsonal islamic low:pakistan:

if she alone i am ready for company also free special offer;)

I think it is quite hypocritical and sexist to say smoking is ok for men, but not women. It's not such a big deal, and I protest the way her privacy has been invaded.

Considering the kind of stresses that ministers and any people in authority have to go through, a bit of relaxation of the nerves should be ok. Remember, its an addiction, and bad for you...It's hardly living it up.

Whoever took and posted this video is an utter disgrace, and a cheapo who should try finding his thrills elsewhere.

Agree with you that its her personal matter.

and specialy almost entire political elite goes for smoking, drinking and much more even women and affairs so nothing new or shocking here.

Its only that when you are representative of the public and sitting at higher posts you need to take care of the sensitivities otherwise i dont think that anyone from public has the right to object specialy when a good number of Pakistanis are smokers.

BTW its her official office not some publich place.

i did not created this video i simply posted it here from you tube
if it,s wrong delete this thread

more leaders who smoking

look here iran;s current supreame leader smoking

afeba8838611e632d0839b5e66302dd2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom