What's new

Pakistan india in Asian champions trophy final

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan india in Asian champions trophy final

Doha: Already through to the final, defending champions India suffered a shock 3-5 defeat at the hands of Malaysia in their last and inconsequential league match of the Asian Champions Trophy hockey tournament here on Wednesday.
India will take on arch-rivals Pakistan in the summit clash on Thursday after the latter defeated Japan 5-2 in another round-robin league match earlier in the day. India had defeated Pakistan 4-2 via penalty shootout in the inaugural edition in Ordos, China, last year after both sides were locked goal-less in the regulation time of the final match.
Malaysia needed to beat India with a six-plus goal margin to qualify for the final and they were cruising along with a 4-0 lead in the 38th minute. But India doused the Malaysian fire late in the game with three goals, denying them a big victory required to make it to the final.

India has record to beat Pakistan in group matches and lost it in final stages..good luck :D

Are they relaying live? I checked the FIH site but they are not.

if that is the case then i may watch it on PTV via pak tv global in android market :D

so thursday is hockey meatch and then friday t20 and before we had kabbdi lol

Hard to say whos the favourite. Both play a similar type of aggressive hockey. Past few matches have been really close. Both have extremely talented individuals who can turn around a game on their own. So really hard to say who going to win.
The two biggies on the field will no doubt be Sardar Singh and Shakeel Abbasi. Such a shame that no sports channel is broadcasting this tournament (unless I am misinformed?).

if that is the case then i may watch it on PTV via pak tv global in android market :D

so thursday is hockey meatch and then friday t20 and before we had kabbdi lol

Hmm - so no luck for me. Thats ok. I want a tough match but Pakistan are the pre-tournament favorites as per Indian coach.

Hmm - so no luck for me. Thats ok. I want a tough match but Pakistan are the pre-tournament favorites as per Indian coach.

If you got android you can watch it on local tv Doordarshan or PTV..I dont think anyone else will telecast it because you dont have European countries there :)

If you got android you can watch it on local tv Doordarshan or PTV..I dont think anyone else will telecast it because you dont have European countries there :)

How can I watch it with Android phone? Is there a link for PTV? And what time is the match?

How can I watch it with Android phone? Is there a link for PTV? And what time is the match?

all you have to do is download pak tv global from android market. Its free and have all live cahnnels like start sports, ptv and others local indians and pakistani channels. I watched ist t20 cricket match on start sports via this application

آخر میں جمعرات کو امام Rayyan اسٹیڈیم، قطر میں ایشین ہاکی چیمپئنز ٹرافی 2012 کے فائنل میں پاکستان بھارت پر لے جائے گا. پاکستان بمقابلہ بھارت لائیو ہاکی فائنل میچ اسکور یہاں ذیل میں دیئے گئے میچ وقت کے مطابق اپ ڈیٹ کیا جائے گا . کے بعد کچھ گرم موازنہ پول میچوں میں آخری دنوں میں اپنا کردار ادا کرے. پاکستان کو 5-3 کی طرف سے آخری پول میچ میں جاپان سے شکست دی جبکہ ملائیشیا کو 5-3 کی طرف سے لیکن ایک تاریخی ٹیم بھارت دھڑک کے بعد بھارت سے شکست دی. موجودہ پوائنٹس ٹیبل بھارتی ٹیم کے مطابق اب بھی 12 پوائنٹس کے ساتھ ٹیبل کے سب سے اوپر پر ہے اور بھارت کے بعد بہت تازہ ترین ٹیم چاپ اپنے حریفوں کو 10 پوائنٹس کے ساتھ پاکستان کے ساتھ ساتھ ملائیشیا اسی پوائنٹس کے ساتھ ہے. پاکستان نے بہتر مقصد اوسط کے لئے فائنل کے لئے کوالیفائی کرلیا.

Back
Top Bottom