What's new

Pakistan in England 2016 - ODI Series

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan and England are to start there four match one day international series from today August 24, 2016. Best of luck to both teams and all prayers for Pakistani team for sure :P I hope we have an entertaining contest. The test series was a treat to watch and have set the bar high for the ODIs!

Frankly speaking, i am not that hopeful about the ODI results for Pakistan. Tests were a different ball game and when the tour started i mentioned how i am confident about the test performance but so much for ODI. The team proved me right for the first part and i hope they will prove me wrong for second. :lol:

Looking forward for some entertaining games!

God speed but the likes of Sharjeel will find that they are not playing Ireland, Tulley will not do and a proper batting effort is required against the the likes of Woakes, Anderson and Broad.

I hope Hafeez and Shoaib Malik are utlised in their specilist roles as Water Boys :p:

Best of luck to misbah and boys. Give the English taste of swing bowling. :flame:

Best of luck to misbah and boys. Give the English taste of swing bowling. :flame:
just that its not misbah this time around :p

anyway, as expected, pakistan in that same test mode! azhar at his crawling pace n that too when opening :hitwall:
this is an excellent batting pitch and we need 300+ to give bowlers a chance. That is run a ball Mr. Azhar :disagree:

just that its not misbah this time around :p

anyway, as expected, pakistan in that same test mode! azhar at his crawling pace n that too when opening :hitwall:
this is an excellent batting pitch and we need 300+ to give bowlers a chance. That is run a ball Mr. Azhar :disagree:

I'm placing my bet on Pakistani bowlers.:bounce:

I'm placing my bet on Pakistani bowlers.:bounce:
you are not the only one and this wont be the first time :lol:
Still need 300+ to give them a chance. English batting is good n the pitch is a batting paradise

Back
Top Bottom