What's new

Pakistan guy shows support for the Indian BSF, goes viral in India

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahha.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just watched the video in my office and forced a couple of Indian colleagues to watch it as well.

They laughed too (don't know if their laugh was real or from inside they were like :taz::taz::taz:)

I will go to other departments during the break to show it to every Indian fellow..

I hope they will enjoy... at least on my face..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahha.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Just watched the video in my office and forced a couple of Indian colleagues to watch it as well.

They laughed too (don't know if their laugh was real or from inside they were like :taz::taz::taz:)

I will go to other departments during the break to show it to every Indian fellow..

I hope they will enjoy... at least on my face..
:lol::lol:
@PaklovesTurkiye

Chae mein...pause...cup nehi hota :rofl:
:lol::lol:

This guy name is Yasir Shami, from Lahore. There are many videos of him on youtube

Back
Top Bottom