What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only politician of Pakistan to present a good picture of the will of Pakistani people. He presents us as a good country.

Riding on his influence on foreign politics Imran Khan could really improve Pakistan, he also has a bit of influence in UK, when our politicians run off to UK when they're because of corruption he can probably have them tried in UK.

He's never been involved in corruption, he's the only politician to have succesfuly opened a University recognized internationally.

Though he tries to keep this Cancer Hospital separate from his political career he is the only politician to open a free cancer hospital, in Pakistan.

We need educated person like Imran Khan atleast know how to talk! not **** like Zardari, Nawaz, Musharaf, Altaf etc ....

"parhlay likoon nay mulk banaya tha... parha likhay akar he is mulk ko chalayeengay"

This is a forum infact country wise... NEW GENERATION (from 15/18-30 80% of New generation from Universities, colleges, Schools) already in favor of Imran Khan...

We have 3rd time polling on this forum and over here vote towards Imran Khan.

Last edited:
We need educated person like Imran Khan atleast know how to talk! not **** like Zardari, Nawaz, Musharaf, Altaf etc ....

"parhlay likoon nay mulk banaya tha... parha likhay akar he is mulk ko chalayeengay"

This is a forum infact country wise... NEW GENERATION (from 15/18-30 80% of New generation from Universities, colleges, Schools) already in favor of Imran Khan...

Now let us hope the ones who have voted from the comfort of home/office on this forum also get off their sofas/seats/beds on election day...
Many people complain all the time about the situation of our country and how to break this cycle of abuse of power; come election day they do not even vote!

With future of nation in their hands, many people prefer to spend their time chilling out rather than voting and this is something we must ensure does not happen this time.
This time around do get yourselves and your friends/families to at least try and make a difference through their votes, regardless of which party you support.

P.S. Let us hope Imran Khan does not boycott elections again, i shall be very disappointed if this happens.

Last edited:

pakistan has 80% population below 30 AGREED! but our LITERACY rate is soooooooo low!!!! so i am sorry "PARHAY LIKHOUN NAAY BANAYA LEKIN WOH MAAR GAYAY!" abbb koi nahi paraa likha! jo hai he is so confused and lost

3 EDUCATION SYSTEMS IN PAKISTAN:

1) GOVERNMENT SCHOOL(USELESS TEACHES NOTHING)

2) PRIVATE SCHOOLS (POSH PARTY PLACES WHERE EVEN EUROPEAN STUDENTS WILL BE SHOCKED LOOKING AT THE FREEDOM)

3) MADRASSA WHERE ALL THEY LEARN IS HOW TO READ QURAN AT SHOAIB AKHTAR SPEED (WITHOUT ANY TRANSLATION)!

pakistan has 80% population below 30 AGREED! but our LITERACY rate is soooooooo low!!!! so i am sorry "PARHAY LIKHOUN NAAY BANAYA LEKIN WOH MAAR GAYAY!" abbb koi nahi paraa likha! jo hai he is so confused and lost

3 EDUCATION SYSTEMS IN PAKISTAN:

1) GOVERNMENT SCHOOL(USELESS TEACHES NOTHING)

2) PRIVATE SCHOOLS (POSH PARTY PLACES WHERE EVEN EUROPEAN STUDENTS WILL BE SHOCKED LOOKING AT THE FREEDOM)

3) MADRASSA WHERE ALL THEY LEARN IS HOW TO READ QURAN AT SHOAIB AKHTAR SPEED (WITHOUT ANY TRANSLATION)!

Bro i agreed with your point... thats why i used "AT LEAST" word in my statement :)

Nothing is better thn anything if we have atleast someone who is enough capable (in front of many people) i think we should try him. Well we have several types of education system in Pakistan along with different kinds of political people who want to impose their own agenda's also different kind of people who just want to impose what he/she want... also living along with many different school of thought people we are actually very different from all islamic states especially from Arabs.

hamaray beech tafreek karna aur hona bohat asaan hey because every person have different objective. I am not interested to even vote ANY SINGLE person because here people elected in favor of US govt and Army simple. If you go for fair free election definitly Imran Khan will win easily without any problem... but u know "dhaandali"

btw, not surprised to see Tehreek Insaaf blowing the rest of the competition out of the water in the poll, but that's always been the case, IK has been a poster boy for idealist fanboys on the internet for a long time. Come election day and he gets goose eggs.
I think if Pakistan had a presidential form of government, IK would have likely won one of the elections so far.

The problem is that in a parliamentary system, a grassroots political campaign and extensive presence at the local level is what is important, and I remain unconvinced that the TI has managed to expand its local presence and visibility to a degree where it can stand as a major political party like the PPP, PML-N or even MQM.

An alliance of the TI and APML would likely give both a better chance at winning, since the APML includes some established political parties. But then Musharraf and Ik will have to figure out how to share power and cooperate. They will also likely have to somehow rope in the MQM, but I am not sure how that will go down with IK.

Now let us hope the ones who have voted from the comfort of home/office on this forum also get off their sofas/seats/beds on election day...
Many people complain all the time about the situation of our country and how to break this cycle of abuse of power; come election day they do not even vote!

With future of nation in their hands, many people prefer to spend their time chilling out rather than voting and this is something we must ensure does not happen this time.
This time around do get yourselves and your friends/families to at least try and make a difference through their votes, regardless of which party you support.

P.S. Let us hope Imran Khan does not boycott elections again, i shall be very disappointed if this happens.
Absolutely agree on the voting part.

Pakistan is the most urbanized country in South Asia, with over 40% of the population in the cities. That is a massive number of votes that is theoretically 'outside the influence of feudals'. One just has to look at the MQM, which is the fourth largest party in parliament while largely winning in the urban areas of Sindh.

Wow, Imran Khan leading :D
We all know why, so lets better not mention it over and over. Saw some supporters of Musharraf, would have voted him but IK is better.

Unluckily, I can vote for him after 3 more desperate years.

Regards.

180644_196398657043066_100000187986570_845326_4309496_n.jpg

As All Green mentioned earlier, I hope that Imran Khan does not boycott elections.

Get your a$$ off the bed and vote for him, AT LEAST ANYONE!!!!

@A.M

Can you please add ANP to the poll ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom