What's new

Education In The Mountains

WAJsal

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Posted this video on Saturday i guess , god knows what happened , anyway a great share this is .
Education is the key to transform nations.
The whole country can learn so much from this area . Seems like quite a place .
@levina , you're gonna love this . By the way women in that area are quite practical and enjoy the same facilities as males .
Mountain Hamlet - Education In The Mountains | Facebook
@Color_Less_Sky , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Armstrong , @WAR-rior , @Hiptullha , @syedali73 , @Green Arrow , @dexter , @rockstar08 , @jamahir , @waz , @Bratva , @Arsalan , @Icarus , @utraash , @OrionHunter , @Jazzbot , @Leader ......

Posted this video on Saturday i guess , god knows what happened , anyway a great share this is .
Education is the key to transform nations.
The whole country can learn so much from this area . Seems like quite a place .
@levina , you're gonna love this . By the way women in that area are quite practical and enjoy the same facilities as males .
Mountain Hamlet - Education In The Mountains | Facebook
@Color_Less_Sky , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Armstrong , @WAR-rior , @Hiptullha , @syedali73 , @Green Arrow , @dexter , @rockstar08 , @jamahir , @waz , @Bratva , @Arsalan , @Icarus , @utraash , @OrionHunter , @Jazzbot , @Leader ......
Yeah this was the last thread that I was reading on Saturday. :)
Isn't it lovely how the whole community donates for these schools??
What I liked most about these schools was that these schools were teaching children about agriculture. How many schools do that these days??

I am proud for the people of Gilgit baltistan .. they have almost zero crime rate and enrollment in schools are almost 100 % even in remote areas of gilgit baltistan

Girls in shimshal valley are working alongside men like carpenter .. they are hikers (even this village have no road)

Love you GB people

Really glad to see them. They are way ahead of so called 'civilized' world.

i liked the generally easy pace of the teaching and the agriculture part... schooling must include the real world.

and what a beautiful place !!!

Back
Top Bottom