What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

@Emmie tum she ho????:what: this is another horrible blunder by me .....many times i have done this ....almost 90% of the girls were perceived by me as guys due to their nicks ....oops i hope i didnt say anything wrong to you :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emmie tum she ho????:what: this is another horrible blunder by me .....many times i have done this ....almost 90% of the girls were perceived by me as guys due to their nicks ....oops i hope i didnt say anything wrong to you :omghaha:

I don't really know, I just guessed. Is he a he or is she a she?

Geo news reporter reported that the turn out maybe as high as 70%

I don't quite understand your question?

I meant that where would the COAS go considering all the security measures and personal guard etc!

But he has cast his vote in some polling station (can't remember the name).

I meant that where would the COAS go considering all the security measures and personal guard etc!

But he has cast his vote in some polling station (can't remember the name).

I have mentioned the constituency,whose polling station he voted in,in my previous posts.

There is something fishy going on in Karachi, GEO showing alot of polling stations all over Karachi which have no polling staff and no ballot papers. I thought ballot papers were transported everywhere yesterday.

This is also the same case in NA 250. Isn't that Arif Alvi's area? @Emmie had a vote their, what's the situation?

308523_10151387058881766_2117443814_n.png

I have mentioned the constituency,whose polling station he voted in,in my previous posts.

Yeah but there was a video in which the exact area came in Pindi.

ANyways, Abdul Qadir Khan has also voted now.

Back
Top Bottom