What's new

Pakistan Economic Growth rate Watch Thread

I said 19% sustained average growth rate, not real gdp growth rate.

If I am not mistaking, the growth that is reported annually is always real GDP growth rate. That's why you will see many countries increasing there nominal GDP size much more than the reported GDP growth rates.

You can play stupid somewhere else like I said. They weren't that sharp in the Vedic times and they aren't today either. So please, play this act somewhere else where people don't know your kind!

I don't understand your fascination with vedic times? but you can keep huffing and puffing about it. it's irrelevant to me.

No one's getting defensive here, I am a believer in all offense, just like the US military. So you'll see that everywhere. As far as your comments above are concerned, if you go back to where it started, you had invited me to comment on a report you published that showed Pakistan's GDP declining over the years and that was their "forecast".
Wrong again....
check post #43 when I called out your prediction of 2 trillion dollars.... I did not present any forecasts, @Mr.Nair did....As far as the outlook's predictions for economic indicators are concerned they are mostly based on Holt, DE and parametric regression analysis prediction models unlike just hot gas in your case.

Well, I gave you mine, whether I told you $ 1750 billion or 2000 Billion......its a forecast. Instead of stupid questioning it like a 14 year old child, how about you wait for all those years given in my forecast, and mention it. .
So you have zilch to back up your prediction... Just as I thought.

Just like your forecast never stated how a growing country's GDP would decline after a few years, my forecast doesn't have to tell you how the GDP will grow either. 15-18 years from now, come back and tell me where Pakistani economy is. Either my forecast is right, or I'd revise my forecast......that's how forecasts work. Ever see a weather channel? Try learning about forecast from there as starters and then get into bigger and more serious stuff like the economy!

Haha, dude why do insist on making a fool out of yourself.... Even pakistani members here are laughing at your economic prediction. I am atleast not a poser like you who doesn't have a single clue of what he is talking about and gets owned on every thread... Thanks for the entertainment though

Its a forecast. Wait till 15-20 years and then come write these paragraph of yours. If its too difficult for you to understand, go read up on what a forecast is. You can continue to waste your Vedic wisdom from 6000 years ago or you can act like you live in 2015 and learn to wait for the years given in my forecast.

alright good sir , let see your wisdom, please show me a RA or an armax exercise to validate you model.

@MilSpec

Take turkey for example, they almost trebled their GDP between 2000-2010 but the official (real) GDP growth rate if taken to project their nominal GDP at the end would be no where near to what is required to reach that number.

You can play stupid somewhere else like I said. They weren't that sharp in the Vedic times and they aren't today either. So please, play this act somewhere else where people don't know your kind!

No one's getting defensive here, I am a believer in all offense, just like the US military. So you'll see that everywhere. As far as your comments above are concerned, if you go back to where it started, you had invited me to comment on a report you published that showed Pakistan's GDP declining over the years and that was their "forecast". Well, I gave you mine, whether I told you $ 1750 billion or 2000 Billion......its a forecast. Instead of stupid questioning it like a 14 year old child, how about you wait for all those years given in my forecast, and mention it. Just like your forecast never stated how a growing country's GDP would decline after a few years, my forecast doesn't have to tell you how the GDP will grow either. 15-18 years from now, come back and tell me where Pakistani economy is. Either my forecast is right, or I'd revise my forecast......that's how forecasts work. Ever see a weather channel? Try learning about forecast from there as starters and then get into bigger and more serious stuff like the economy!

Its a forecast. Wait till 15-20 years and then come write these paragraph of yours. If its too difficult for you to understand, go read up on what a forecast is. You can continue to waste your Vedic wisdom from 6000 years ago or you can act like you live in 2015 and learn to wait for the years given in my forecast.

Just wow.. people will wait 15-18 years to verify whether some random guy off the internet was right about some prediction which seems very wild to begin with!! Are we supposed to take it on face value ? Well what is the face value ?

And why exactly 2 trillion ? why not 1.5 or 3 ? Laughable...

I don't understand your fascination with vedic times? but you can keep huffing and puffing about it. it's irrelevant to me......

I love the Vedic times, I want one of those Ferraris from 6000 years ago which would fly inter galaxy. Where can I get one of those? Or a Cigar that would turn into an LED light after you smoke it, or the Mathematical formula which would tell people where the Vedic gold is hidden inside the earth. I want this stuff from the Vedic times. So cool!!!! I don't care if its irrelevant to you, but it sounds cool. A Vedic IPAD which had Windows 5000 on it also, and you can touch it and it would become a flying carpet. Man, you guys had it made and so technologically advanced 6000 years ago, then where the world is now. SO COOL!

Just wow.. people will wait 15-18 years to verify whether some random guy off the internet was right about some prediction which seems very wild to begin with!! Are we supposed to take it on face value ? Well what is the face value ?

And why exactly 2 trillion ? why not 1.5 or 3 ? Laughable...

No don't laugh. I used some of the ancient mathematical formulas to calculate it. It was the same formula that your forefather used 6000 years ago to take that water run Ferrari to Mars and back three times on one glass of water, no gas or GPS needed. Apparently the mathematics was so advanced that it took the Ferrari running on Water, straight to some alien's house on Mars, where the driver of the Ferrari had dinner (Marsian food )? And the Ferrari took the voice command and brought the driver back to India from Mars in 30 minutes. So that formula told me the 2 Trillion is the number. Now can I have my Ferrari which would take me to Pluto for a visit every day???

Last edited by a moderator:
No don't laugh. I used some of the Vedic mathematical formulas to calculate it. It was the same formula that your forefather used 6000 years ago in Vedic times to take that water run Ferrari to Mars and back three times on one glass of water, no gas or GPS needed. Apparently the mathematics was so advanced in Vedic times that it took the Ferrari running on Water, straight to some alien's house on Mars, where the driver of the Ferrari had dinner (Marsian food in Vedic times)? And the Ferrari took the voice command and brought the driver back to India from Mars in 30 minutes. So that formula told me the 2 Trillion is the number. Now can I have my Vedic Ferrari which would take me to Pluto for a visit every day???

I wish I could understand your frustration.... If you have to face continuous humiliation on an internet forum on pretty much any topic you try you hands on, everyday life must be quite horrid...

Thus when run out of content to carry out discourse, indulge in ridiculous commentary, personal attacks, and off topic bs.

but still there is an entertainment quotient in it for the readers.

No don't laugh. I used some of the Vedic mathematical formulas to calculate it. It was the same formula that your forefather used 6000 years ago in Vedic times to take that water run Ferrari to Mars and back three times on one glass of water, no gas or GPS needed. Apparently the mathematics was so advanced in Vedic times that it took the Ferrari running on Water, straight to some alien's house on Mars, where the driver of the Ferrari had dinner (Marsian food in Vedic times)? And the Ferrari took the voice command and brought the driver back to India from Mars in 30 minutes. So that formula told me the 2 Trillion is the number. Now can I have my Vedic Ferrari which would take me to Pluto for a visit every day???

Haha..dude you pretty much have it already..That's why you make stupid claims and then ask people to wait 15-18 years to check what you said is true.
People will not do that for Amartya Sen or John Nash, who the f are you ? Only a total nutcase will say something like that.

And then you try to make fun of people you are arguing with, as if that is going to give you any edge. :lol::lol:
Usually one does that when he does not have any proper rebuttal or in popular terms, a 'loser'.
This forum starts looking funny.

I bet he failed his high school economics........... it seems from his posts that the only thing he can elaborate upon are the great successes of the fearless leader Nawaj G!

insaan-badtameez-hona-chahiye-sharif-toh-nawaz-bhi-hai.jpg

enhanced-buzz-26559-1324293295-144.jpg

(I came across this brilliant post on another thread post, but before I could reply, the thread disappeared, I hope you wont mind, if you could teach us some basic economics here)

Dear sir,

As you seem to have unparalleled comprehension of basic economy, Please do elaborate the above post where you do state in 12 years pakistan's economy ill cross 2 Trillion dollars.

Please do provide further explanation about the economy -

I am quite interested to know how your prophecy came about, especially when pakistan was at $51 Billion in 1993 and added 200 Billion 21 years, you seem to estimate same country adding 1750 Billion Dollars in 12 years.

View attachment 231171

You are estimating that GDP of Pakistan will go from 250 billion to 2000 Billion in 12 years. That would translate into an approximate 19% growth rate for next 12 years on the GDP.
View attachment 231172

I do not have an economics degree, or have studied economics. I would be a great pleasure to understand the sound basic economics principle that we are unaware of used to make such brilliant projections.

regards

I bet he failed his high school economics........... it seems from his posts that the only thing he can elaborate upon are the great successes of the fearless leader Nawaj G!

insaan-badtameez-hona-chahiye-sharif-toh-nawaz-bhi-hai.jpg

enhanced-buzz-26559-1324293295-144.jpg

It's Entertainment boss.

Nothing brewing in defense these days, so this is the tp.

anyways I am off to gym , you have fun :D

Haha..dude you pretty much have it already..That's why you make stupid claims and then ask people to wait 15-18 years to check what you said is true.

I am making stupid claims and asking people to wait 15 years. You guys make fukking stupid claims and tell people to visit 6000 years ago in Vedic times when cars used to run out of water, and would fly or turn submarines when need be, staying submerged for years like snake goes under their hole for many months to sleep. You guys also had cell phones so advanced back 6000 years ago that you'd call your other Hindu friends visiting Pluto in their cars and it would be free service with ultimate reception. Now I can't beat these claims and utter crap called the Vedic times. So my claims only last for 15 years. I think that's pretty good compared to the Vedic time difference of 6000 year filled with utter bullcrap ever found on the planet!!!

I bet he failed his high school economics........... it seems from his posts that the only thing he can elaborate upon are the great successes of the fearless leader Nawaj G

I bet you never took it even when your military dad was stealing Pakistani tax payers money, along with what we were giving you for the people of Pakistan. Instead, it went to the military of Pakistan back then and NOT all military, just some few selective corrupted generals!! How's uncle Mushy feeling now a days? Does he still want to come to US to give "lectures" in different schools? We can probably give him some more money if he's wasted everything else he stole from the public fund established by the US?

I am making stupid claims and asking people to wait 15 years. You guys make fukking stupid claims and tell people to visit 6000 years ago in Vedic times when cars used to run out of water, and would fly or turn submarines when need be, staying submerged for years like snake goes under their hole for many months to sleep. You guys also had cell phones so advanced back 6000 years ago that you'd call your other Hindu friends visiting Pluto in their cars and it would be free service with ultimate reception. Now I can't beat these claims and utter crap called the Vedic times. So my claims only last for 15 years. I think that's pretty good compared to the Vedic time difference of 6000 year filled with utter bullcrap ever found on the planet!!!

lol..where did you get all that ? During last night's conversation with your buddy in the psyche ward ? :lol::lol:

Also, tell me honestly, are most of the Pakistanis like you only ?

Watch me give him a coronary right here on PDF tomorrow.................. this may become a great case-study! :D

lol..where did you get all that ? During last night's conversation with your buddy in the psyche ward ? :lol::lol:

Also, tell me honestly, are most of the Pakistanis like you only ?

These Will Be the World's 20 Largest Economies in 2030 - Bloomberg Business

Viper and the fellow Pakistanis

This a American link

I don't see Pakistan anywhere in this link of top 20 Economies in the world in 2030,.

of COURSE THE USA and THE ONLY SUPER POWER in the WORLD COULD BE WRONG.

BUT I DOUBT IT

I have looked at 4 other links

SORRY PAKISTANIS you guys are no where near $1 trillion in 2030.

By the way the Indians are sitting pretty in 3rd PLACE BY 2030 with a whopping $6 .5 trillion

US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be... - Business - News - The Independent
Heres another link.

Sorry no Pakistan in top 20.

Are you guys doing the usual trick

Just inventing your own numbers as you go along

Back
Top Bottom