What's new

Pakistan Defence Forum is back online.

Some people must be jealous of this forum's success...!
It's not jealousy. They can't argue over facts or mask some of their failure. Plus the sarcastic remark which hit right on their nail that blow off their top :lol:

Coward cyber attack is the only way to stop those humiliation.

The butt hurt morons can delete material from the forum but can they stop the original source,
I understand that it's not just the internet warriors feeling the heat but some elements of the culprit state are possibly behind this to hide their humiliation.

Last edited:
The butt hurt morons can delete material from the forum but can they stop the original source,

No, like kids hiding a schoolwork that got a bad grade from the parents,
the end of year results will nonetheless be published and shame fall.

Not a top strategy, Tay.

Lol I got unbanned thanks to bharati hackers. :D

i don't think so, because you would have been banned again by now... most possibly your ban period ended... i think member information is kept separate from postings.

or perhaps mods are too lazy to ban you again. :D

Something on PDF must have struck a nerve with the Modi regime and ordered a cyber attack on PDF.

i suppose that something is commies like me having a platform for anti-national propaganda. :D

The world is poorer and considerably dumber without my comments... mods do find them and republish.. its a loss to humanity if they cant. I would even encourage people to frame some of them and keep in their living room.

i sense a explosion of sarcasm. :D

i don't think so, because you would have been banned again by now... most possibly your ban period ended... i think member information is kept separate from postings.

My ban was supposed to end on 13th. Jaldi khatam ho gaya ban is hacking kai chakkar main :D

LOL Jamaïcan moderation, catch more zzzs and sun, the trolls will keep?

I actually wouldn't mind such a cool and relaxed attitude. It even brought back
to mind a Sade song : just replace operator with moderator

:nana: Smooooth moderator ... :dance3:

:woot: Tay.

My ban was supposed to end on 13th. Jaldi khatam ho gaya ban is hacking kai chakkar main :D

interesting... so member info and postings are not only in the same place but since only your status was changed and your membership record wasn't deleted it means that membership record and status are stored separately and with different access security levels.

and the mods certainly said about your ban ending - "do din ka kya farakh padhega??"... enjoy. :)

okay, now say with me "bharat mata ki jai !!".

interesting... so member info and postings are not only in the same place but since only your status was changed and your membership record wasn't deleted it means that membership record and status are stored separately and with different access security levels.

and the mods certainly said about your ban ending - "do din ka kya farakh padhega??"... enjoy. :)

okay, now say with me "bharat mata ki jai !!".

Yaar yeh naara to India main log nahi laga rahai. Main kia lagaon ga :lol:

Our neighbors must be really obsessed to constantly attack a Pakistani defense forum.
Prove it! If you can't then you need to zipper up. Your neighbors have better things to do than waste time hacking PDF! :P

Yaar yeh naara to India main log nahi laga rahai. Main kia lagaon ga :lol:

:lol:

LOL Jamaïcan moderation, catch more zzzs and sun, the trolls will keep?

now that's a new phrase - jamaican moderation. :tup:

edit : how did you get two dots on top of the i??

I actually wouldn't mind such a cool and relaxed attitude. It even brought back
to mind a Sade song : just replace operator with moderator

:nana: Smooooth moderator ... :dance3:

:woot: Tay.

you are giving wrong ideas to mods about themselves... their heads will now bloat. :D

and what a nice song !! i knew just the "smooth operator" refrain from somewhere but the whole song i am hearing for the first time ( with help of a lyrics page ).

and she has such a nice voice and i like the setting of the place she is singing in.

@Levina , what do you think about such leisure settings instead of a noisy disco??

After having been targeted with a sophisticated cyber attack from a neighboring state, we have recovered the platform for our users. All services should work normally. An update process is ongoing, we will keep everyone posted as it proceeds. Please be advised that we have incurred some data loss spanning last 15 days, apart from that everything else should work normally.

Horus from Pakistan Defence Administration.
i thought it was revenge from an old buddie

Prove it! If you can't then you need to zipper up. Your neighbors have better things to do than waste time hacking PDF! :P
Oh please; dont let me even get started. Indian hackers even target district police and polio-prevention sites. When they are not doing that, there are thousands of Indian channels on YouTube just to undermine and insult Pakistan. Like seriously, get better things to do. Fighting poverty, hunger and helping your community is much better and useful then obsessing over Pakistan.

Attock+Police+hacked.png

6500+ Webites of Pakistan Hacked and Defaced by Indian Hackers, Proving Indian victory in the Cyber war. » TechWorm

If you are reading this thread it means Pakistan defense is back if you haven't realized it yet. So once again to assure you that you are reading Pakistan defense and its back if you haven't realized it yet. If you had to read this thread to know that Pakistan defense is back online than let me assure you it is back online.

Back
Top Bottom