What's new

Pakistan Defence Forum is back online.

Banned? You should convince webby to enlist you in PDF's cyber defence force.

You should stop before he gets a restraining order. :lol:

No no, I am def. not that good. However, I might ask him to work with them so I can learn a few things here and there :D

:rofl: honestly, all he has to do is block me or just ONCE tell me to stop and I would never bother him again. I am intrigued that someone like him hasn't strangled me by now for the amount I have annoyed him.:ashamed:

Last edited:
No no, I am def. not that good. However, I might ask him to work with them so I can learn a few things here and there :D

:rofl: honestly, all he has to do is block me or just ONCE tell me to stop and I would never bother him again. I am intrigued that someone like him hasn't strangled me by now for the amount I have annoyed him. :ashamed:
So you are serious. I think that is a good idea.

So you are serious. I think that is a good idea.
Maybe at the beginning of next year. I am finishing up undergrad. until December, I will be freerer next year! But, def a great idea!....I think webby is in the states......too

Ah finally back again and really what can u expect from these noobs? :lol:
But wait a min if we lost the data does that mean we lost members too? :woot:

I think the technical staff here is lame and lost data while trying to migrate to a cheap server. This website should stop being a cheapster and employ professionals to do such jobs instead of trying a shabby DIY.
This is,not the first time the website has lost data and a DDOS attack is always a good cover up story .

And yeah,my original ID also disappeared with Data loss and I had to create a new one.

PDF gripe.png

LOL, from a guy that just arrived? Hum? Déjà vu!

What was your last nick exactly, chum?

Uber Facepalm, have a mil pic :

Unknown-2.jpeg

And your second message arrived as I was writing so ... who were you, again? o_O

Tay.

I think the technical staff here is lame and lost data while trying to migrate to a cheap server. This website should stop being a cheapster and employ professionals to do such jobs instead of trying a shabby DIY.
This is,not the first time the website has lost data and a DDOS attack is always a good cover up story .

DDOS attacks does not destroy data, they just use up bandwidth and CPU time leaving little
resources for normal users.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom