What's new

Pakistan bombs TTP safehavens in Kandahar, Kunar provinces of Afghanistan

Yet the Muhajirs listen to an obese loud speaker sat in London. Is he some kind of a 'pir' to them?
I don't know since i am not Muhajir but i have spent some years in Karachi.. For them he is like some fatherly figure or Rohani Quaid..

I don't know since i am not Muhajir but i have spent some years in Karachi.. For them he is like some fatherly figure or Rohani Quaid..
I've listened to some of his speeches clearly he's intoxicated most of the times. If his followers, like him who hate Pakistan he should invite them to London or ask India for their asylum.

I've listened to some of his speeches clearly he's intoxicated most of the times. If his followers, like him who hate Pakistan he should invite them to London or ask India for their asylum.
I think he is not in senses when he speak..Followers follow him like 1 2 3 bhet jao...1 2 3 stand up and everybody will stand up..No sane person can support this fat bubloo..

This time it was not against any particular community but rather two of most criminal elements.

MQM backed gangs.
PPP backed gangs.

Lyari was cleansed first and the top guy (Uzair Baloch) was apprehended. Then came MQM's turn.

I don't know why Urdu speaking community buy into the bullsh!t of "they are targetting our community"..

State is doing its work...

And regarding Punjab (as you mentioned in other post)---have you forgotten how the head of the snake was killed there when his organization did not stop sectarian killings? Yes, a lot more is needed to be done but lets start from the right place..

Fata and Karachi were most urgent of theaters (along with Balochistan). South Punjab will be next and high profile targets have been killed there already.

And lets hope PTI comes to power---delivers very well on the ground across the board for first two-three years---and then the hand of the state comes down heavy in Punjab ;)

You never know what schemes are being planned...
The snake nursery Iran must be addressed to stop terrorism in Pakistan

Agencies must also stop kidnapping innocent citizens

I think he is not in senses when he speak..Followers follow him like 1 2 3 bhet jao...1 2 3 stand up and everybody will stand up..No sane person can support this fat bubloo..
This is a great tragedy for Pakistan as enemies are outside and inside the country. People like Altaf Hussain, Bramdag Bugti and Marri can make outrageous demands and thier followers will blindly follow whilst these three are sat in comfort and ease in the country that hosts them. Then there are people like Zardari a complete uneducated fool who has no desire to see Pakistan prosper. Nawaz zero political diplomacy AFG and Bdesh can make many redicilous accusations with PMLN ever standing firm with an aggressive policy. Then there is Achkzai who wants to be an Afghan then Maolana Diseal with his fake fatwas. Not a PTI supporter but it's time for change and therr seems to be appreciative changes coming from KPK.

This is a great tragedy for Pakistan as enemies are outside and inside the country. People like Altaf Hussain, Bramdag Bugti and Marri can make outrageous demands and thier followers will blindly follow whilst these three are sat in comfort and ease in the country that hosts them. Then there are people like Zardari a complete uneducated fool who has no desire to see Pakistan prosper. Nawaz zero political diplomacy AFG and Bdesh can make many redicilous accusations with PMLN ever standing firm with an aggressive policy. Then there is Achkzai who wants to be an Afghan then Maolana Diseal with his fake fatwas. Not a PTI supporter but it's time for change and therr seems to be appreciative changes coming from KPK.
Agreed ...

Agree ...but MQM has destroyed the Karachi this is also a fact ..

Nobody destroy's their own home. It has always been the outsides who influenced destruction, by various means from military operations to corruption and greed. Locals (MQM) were/are just pawns in their games.

Nobody destroy's their own home. It has always been the outsides who influenced destruction, by various means from military operations to corruption and greed. Locals (MQM) were/are just pawns in their games.
MQM was part and parcel of each government long back..Had they acted in civilized way there was no need of militarily operation .

This victim mentality is hurting no one but us. MQM supporters do not see the full picture.

Karachi operation took almost 5+ years of ground work before it went full throttle. When the time is right, Punjab will be dealt with the same iron hands. Army (fortunately) does not give two hoots to the ruling class if the matter is of National security.
A lot of crime in karachi, Balochistan or Punjab is linked to Afghanistan...without rent-a-Afghani available for every dirty job....crime will not be that easy..porus border is first step towards controlling crime....

You don't come across like someone who cares about children? You want to flatten Kunar and Nuristian? Thousands of people including children lives there including some of my family.

Anyway your own ISI general in an interview with big international channel said Army public school shooting was collateral damage.. What happened there was a result of your own army policy. Your own snakes bit you in the ***.

Pakistan might be stronger then Afghanistan but a war will be a disaster for you too. It's not like your are thousands of km away from us that we need advance weapon to hit back. The Russians could not last, the Americans and all it's allies struggled. A war with Afghanistan and all Pakistan enemies will be supporting us with weapons etc. So think twice before making posts. We are not Gaza and your are not Israel that the only thing we can hit back with will be homemade New year rockets.
we have the capability to do that but we choose not to, even though your country is supporting the taliban in Pakistan

So anyone who was not from Punjabi stock is not Pakistani?
Who ever harm or go against pakistan is not pakistani its including punjabi pathan sindhi balochi mqm pmln pti ppp who harm pakistan they not belongs to us mr oscar you can spread ur thoughts in uour country which most likely india

This victim mentality is hurting no one but us. MQM supporters do not see the full picture.

As I said, pawns.

Neither kingmakers nor slayers. Just enough to get lured by greed and play into corruption when unable to make a difference in this much larger game, the top leadership probably decided to go with the flow as going against was not only extremely hazardous, it was without any desired result. This is not a mentality, this is the reality. IK with PTI is where MQM was 20 years ago, but without the military operation and without any discipline at all.

MQM was part and parcel of each government long back..Had they acted in civilized way there was no need of militarily operation .

The first military operation against MQM was initiated on charges of treason. That proved fabricated later on and was publicly declared that the powers then wanted to punish MQM and AH for not accepting their olive branch (bribe) and by not becoming a part of the alliance against the Government. Everyone else accepted, including Fazlur-Rehman and Nawaz Sharif, AH did not.

Let me also enlighten you that military was called by the provincial government to initiate an operation against dacaoits in interior Sindh. Did you know that the operation there was halted when Army personnel were found guilty of murdering innocent villagers while assisting land grabbing? And that it was then diverted to Karachi, by the corp commander, for reasons given above.

As I said, pawns.

Neither kingmakers nor slayers. Just enough to get lured by greed and play into corruption when unable to make a difference in this much larger game, the top leadership probably decided to go with the flow as going against was not only extremely hazardous, it was without any desired result. This is not a mentality, this is the reality. IK with PTI is where MQM was 20 years ago, but without the military operation and without any discipline at all.

The first military operation against MQM was initiated on charges of treason. That proved fabricated later on and was publicly declared that the powers then wanted to punish MQM and AH for not accepting their olive branch (bribe) and by not becoming a part of the alliance against the Government. Everyone else accepted, including Fazlur-Rehman and Nawaz Sharif, AH did not.

Let me also enlighten you that military was called by the provincial government to initiate an operation against dacaoits in interior Sindh. Did you know that the operation there was halted when Army personnel were found guilty of murdering innocent villagers while assisting land grabbing? And that it was then diverted to Karachi, by the corp commander, for reasons given above.
upload_2016-12-27_10-15-22.png

This was long before any operation..IK with PTI is where MQM was 20 years ago.. Please don't compare IK with this ugly traitor..This is what he was doing more then 20 years before..What IK is doing for Pakistan from last 20 years everybody knows it..

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-27_10-14-55.png
    upload_2016-12-27_10-14-55.png
    476.4 KB · Views: 21
Is the khaama press the credible news source?

Seems like its not credible.

Back
Top Bottom