What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

I bet the ghadari and party would be sending supplies to Afghanistan under some other name and to new fake address.

Permanent blockade needs permanent men power to do so. People in pakistan are that free to accompolish the task????

Civilian movement can just stimulate the government to do something but cant do things themselves. Its impractical and Political will and support is required.

source

ISLAMABAD: The main Pakistani association that delivers fuel to Nato forces in Afghanistan said it would not resume supplies anytime soon in protest against an air attack that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers at the weekend.

Nawab Sher Afridi, general secretary of the All Pakistan Oil Tanker Owners Association, said the association would reconsider only if the Islamabad government and the military accept an apology for the incident.

This is what we need handle ...media should expose these guys on roads if they take anything towards afghanistan....
once they get pressure from home ..... meda need to play important role in this... my first letter to express news is already posted ...expose and shame program to anyone who take things to afghanistan sort of program on daily basis....

Post a few student journalists on karachi port and they should take interviews of these truck drivers and post on facebook or send it to main stream media....

also guide the driver how his work is working against the country and even can cause his own family ....

my 2 cents

This thread is intended to share ideas for maintaining a PERMANENT civilian blockade of NATO supply routes through Pakistan.

It is not intended to debate the blockade itself -- if you disagree with the blockade, please avoid this thread.

We know that the politicians will reopen the routes once the heat is off; already they are backtracking from earlier claims of a 'permanent' blockade to a '10 day' blockade now. The military will also be under pressure to deescalate the situation. Therefore, it is up to civilians to enforce a permanent blockade.

Some suggestions:
- Green ribbon campaign to raise awareness and funds (PTI, college campuses).
- Set up a fund to support volunteers (expats can help).
- 24/7 webcam at each crossing site (Pakistani web server).
- Enlist national media to promote and monitor the blockade.
- Celebrity endorsements for the campaign.

Well I am not supporting or against the blockage but there is a big question here, this blockage will only affect US to little extend. Their 70% supply already coming through NDN and even with this blockage NATO soldiers would be enjoying Beer in their bases in Afghanistan.

Also, if foreign expat like you from NATO or NATO supporting countries will donate money like this, then you people going to be in big problem.

Well I am not supporting or against the blockage but there is a big question here, this blockage will only affect US to little extend. Their 70% supply already coming through NDN and even with this blockage NATO soldiers would be enjoying Beer in their bases in Afghanistan.

Also, if foreign expat like you from NATO or NATO supporting countries will donate money like this, then you people going to be in big problem.

ignorance aside why indians are desperate to argue for no blockade? Should'nt this is Pakistan to decide? Why indans has to poke their nose into everyone busness?

ignorance aside why indians are desperate to argue for no blockade? Should'nt this is Pakistan to decide? Why indans has to poke their nose into everyone busness?

Can I ask why a Bangladeshi is more concerned about my comment, let allow a Pakistani to comment back.

It is good if they are getting their 70% supplies from NDN. Now we want that they should get 100% supplies from NDN. We don't want to provide any supplies to killers of our soldiers and aggressors.

Can I ask why a Bangladeshi is more concerned about my comment, let allow a Pakistani to comment back.

When you get exposed counter question does not work as deception trick.This Bangladeshi does not say what Pakstan should or should not do. Rather questioning contenious indian
pandering with sick pleasure and motive.

That is sad , since NATO includes Turkey .

When can we expect a Jihad declaration , this week??????????????????????/:undecided:

:sniper: we don't defend turkeys interest we defend PAKISTAN's interest. Jihad means struggle and our army will do it when needed.

our government and army are so pawned, that kill every last of them, they will call themselves shaheeds and start the mischief again

ary bhai for nation's sake not money sake block the supplies 4ever if you guys have any respect at all

Pakistan has many tools it can use

1.) As already done, blockade ALL goods.
2.) Threaten to share drone technology with China, many have fallen into Pak hands so far
3.) Record, investigate and prepare files for ALL drone strikes, then ONLY threaten to start the process of a war crime tribunal in Pakistan against CIA agents and their handlers for Crimes against Humanity........MARK MY WORDS, EVERY US CIA AGENT WILL LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN MATTER OF HOURS AND DAYS IF THIS WAS THREATENED. Just the the previous CIA director left when a victims family decided to take the CIA to court.
4.) Detain, arrest CIA agents in Pakistan, extract whatever intelligence is required to find Pakistani collaborators.
5.) Restrict movements completely of US Diplomatic Mission in Pakistan
6.) Threaten to pull out of the Geneva convention which gives immunity to US personnel in Pakistan
7.) Move in Chinese intelligence teams openly and airbase with PAF in Shamsi or Jacobabad.
8.) Continue full speed ahead with Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline, this way both Pakistan and India will be less reliant on Afghanistan and Tajikistan, i.e. the US

I am sure the ISI would have many other tools which it can lay out when the need arises

When you get exposed counter question does not work as deception trick.This Bangladeshi does not say what Pakstan should or should not do. Rather questioning contenious indian
pandering with sick pleasure and motive.

Yes, I just questioned them how they gonna do that stuff what they intended and how will they tackle the hurdle. Because there would be serious Backlashes from NATO countries and I want to know how they will tackle that. If someone is citing some plans, he should tell full-proof plans.

Cross posting from another thread:

On Monday, meanwhile, Russia's ambassador to NATO said the country may not let NATO use its territory to supply troops in Afghanistan if the alliance doesn't seriously consider its objections to a U.S.-led missile shield for Europe.

Last week, Russia threatened to deploy its own ballistic missiles on the EU border to counter the move. NATO says the shield is meant to thwart an attack from a rogue state such as Iran, that it poses no threat to Russia and that the alliance will go ahead with the plan despite Moscow's objections.

If NATO doesn't give a serious response, "we have to address matters in relations in other areas," Russian news services reported Dmitri Rogozin as saying. He said Russia's cooperation on Afghanistan may be an area for review, the news services reported.

NATO Attack Widens Chasm With Pakistan - WSJ.com

The countries surrounding Afghanistan can end the war easily by jointly closing their borders to US. The US will essentially be forced to evacuate the country.

Cross posting from another thread:

On Monday, meanwhile, Russia's ambassador to NATO said the country may not let NATO use its territory to supply troops in Afghanistan if the alliance doesn't seriously consider its objections to a U.S.-led missile shield for Europe.

Last week, Russia threatened to deploy its own ballistic missiles on the EU border to counter the move. NATO says the shield is meant to thwart an attack from a rogue state such as Iran, that it poses no threat to Russia and that the alliance will go ahead with the plan despite Moscow's objections.

If NATO doesn't give a serious response, "we have to address matters in relations in other areas," Russian news services reported Dmitri Rogozin as saying. He said Russia's cooperation on Afghanistan may be an area for review, the news services reported.

NATO Attack Widens Chasm With Pakistan - WSJ.com

MUHAHAAAA NATO got pawned now.

Back
Top Bottom