What's new

Pakistan beats joint attack by Indonesia and France

change the thread name for god sake man. wasting 10 seconds of my life.

french girl is good, Indonesian...meh!
french girl kinda likes that pak dude. :P

just because the tab is open doesn't mean im always on it.
Then let us enjoy man. What's your problem?

french girl is good, Indonesian...meh!
french girl kinda likes that pak dude. :P
I don't know whether she likes or not but she's polite while the Indonesian was being an a@@ as was advised by the host ... But normally french people are good regardless of their politicians. They have been traditionally good towards Pakistan

I don't know whether she likes or not but she's polite while the Indonesian was being an a@@ as was advised by the host ... But normally french people are good regardless of their politicians. They have been traditionally good towards Pakistan
the way she kept looking at him when the indo wouldn't let her talk was cute.. like she really wanted to ask him tons of things.
they're are diff kind of goras that's why. lol

the french :lol:

the way she kept looking at him when the indo wouldn't let her talk was cute.. like she really wanted to ask him tons of things.
they're are diff kind of goras that's why. lol
I have been living here so I know the difference.. May be she likes him but in which way that's where would have a difference. But the point of this video is that a Pakistani guy won the match after being attacked by two cats.

I have been living here so I know the difference.. May be she likes him but in which way that's where would have a difference. But the point of this video is that a Pakistani guy won the match after being attacked by two cats.
lmao that was just a random thing i noticed and i could totally be wrong about it. ab banda joke b na karay? :o:
point of the video is i liked the korean host..and her dress. my fav color on girls.

Back
Top Bottom