What's new

Pakistan beat India to secure bronze at Champions Trophy

Tehmasib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
mohammad-rizwan-pakistan-hockey-afp-670.jpg
MELBOURNE: Pakistan came back from a goal down to beat India winning the bronze-medal match of the Champions Trophy 2012 in Melbourne on Sunday.

Muhammad Rizwan senior, Shafqat Rasool and Mohammad Atiq scored a goal each to help Pakistan secure third place in the tournament
:pakistan::bounce::taz::pakistan::pakistan

excellent game, a good thriller,

pakistan team hs come a long way

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Bronze is still a beautiful colour. Today is a good day, after such a long while. Sweeeeet!

Time to mix acid in pakistani players food. Right india?

yaar why are you trying to spoil the threat, lets just celebrate the victory

at least spare this nice thread

Does anyone have an alternative channel stream? PTV Sport's servers are down and I'm missing the final :sick:

Gold or bronze, doesn't matter India lost to Pakistan!!

You missed the bus. I was saying that India and Pakistan was superpowers of the hockey once upon a time. Majority Olympic golds were shared by them. Now both countries are reduced to bronze. If you are happy with bronze then only god can help you.

You missed the bus. I was saying that India and Pakistan was superpowers of the hockey once upon a time. Majority Olympic golds were shared by them. Now both countries are reduced to bronze. If you are happy with bronze then only god can help you.

I didn't said we are happy with bronze, I said it doesn't matter, in this condition where hockey has less fans, something is better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom