What's new

Pakistan Arts & Culture

Pak_Sher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I will be posting a series of Pakistan Arts & Culture starting with the Lahore Museum of Arts.

Every section has virtual tours and can be viewed.
Lahore Museum Virtual Tour
Lahore_Museum,_Lahore.jpg

The Museum was setup in 1865-1866 and exhibits the Architecture of mid-19th Century.

You think that impress me? Looks like a normal bank building we have in Lucca.
The museum has centuries of history of Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, collection of paintings and arts. View the virtual tours and then we can have a informative discussion.

The museum has centuries of history of Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, collection of paintings and arts. View the virtual tours and then we can have a informative discussion.

Why should i? You insulted italy and said we have no culture. Which is laughable as evryone knows that italy is full of it.

Islamabad Wax Museum
5158533104_608f372906_z.jpg

pakistan-monument-museum.jpg

@SHAMK9 @Zarvan @syedali73 @acid rain
@MarkusS

Islamabad Wax Museum
Wax-Museum-111.jpg

small-dsc_3680.jpg

Why should i? You insulted italy and said we have no culture. Which is laughable as evryone knows that italy is full of it.
My response was in context of your multiple insults. My objective is positive contribution to this forum, so we can minus the noise and move on to better and productive things.

One slight push and CRASH! :rofl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! Here are some **** trucks! It's a whole art in itself.

D4y59YP.jpg
rrHiG6X.jpg
s5geFLE.jpg
C8TglBc.jpg
7S4mKR2.jpg
ocSxvyk.jpg
KphFfxQ.jpg
30qvh7T.jpg
4KcjrU8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom