What's new

Pakistan Army Medical Corps

mujtabashahnawaz

New Recruit

Reaction score
AoA. I am giving test for Medicine profession in army this June. Can someone help me with what is the difficulty of the test and how to prepare for it? If a student can't complete push ups , then he will not be selected?

I wrote the initial wikipedia page for Army Medical Corpse and IO love to join it after MBBS.
Pakistan Army Medical Corps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AoA. I am giving test for Medicine profession in army this June. Can someone help me with what is the difficulty of the test and how to prepare for it? If a student can't complete push ups , then he will not be selected?

Only push ups is not whaT army corpse need from MBBS Doctor. Hope you passed through your initials preliminary and academics and know what is your psychological status and your overall performance

I want to know the eyesight criteria for PMA recruitment?
Is it "6/6 with glasses" OR " 6/9 6/12 with glasses".
In short if one cannot read the last line on the chart with glasses, is he fit or not?
I will hope some one will clarify it because I have read different views on forums........

I want to know the eyesight criteria for PMA recruitment?
Is it "6/6 with glasses" OR " 6/9 6/12 with glasses".
In short if one cannot read the last line on the chart with glasses, is he fit or not?
I will hope some one will clarify it because I have read different views on forums........

Well dear, with glasses in PMA, no doubt about 6/6. But without glasses must also be not more than 6/9. you must consult your doctor for eye sight, usually those candidates with myopic eye, i.e. minus 2 or more, usually have eye sight more than 6/9. But Snellen chart will tell you at the end, on initial examinations and of course with computer machines...

But if you belong to Short course in Medical Corps or Engineering, then you are given some relaxation in eye sight upto VS-3. Consult your doctor for understanding VS rules....In examination, they will ask you to wear off your glasses and read the chart in mirror... then they will confirm your number with computer machine as well as by asking you to read the lines from top to bottom.... you must not worry about upto which line you could read, let the doctors to decide what is your criteria and accordingly what are the orders from higher commands for visual relaxation.... so best luck

Go to Urdu Bazar in Lahore (Specially Ellimi Book House) and ask them about books for preparation of Army Tests and they will gave you the books written specially for Army Tests (Mostly are MCQ Questions).

i want to know what is the criteria of selection of Army medical corps fr Females?

Appearing candidates can also apply subject to Hope Certificate issued by the concerned Institution. Such candidates must deposit their certificates/mark sheets alongwith PMDC Certificate to PA Directorate before 3rd week of September 2015, otherwise they will not be considered for selection / Induction in 2nd Half 2015.
whats meaning of this senence i have to submit 4 th yr DMC?
is there any physical test?

Aoa everyone. I wanna ask a question about joining army medical college. I can do the run pushups and situps but not chinups.....is there any chance I can get through the physical test or is there any relaxation for cadets wishing to join AMC? Thanks

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom