What's new

Pakistan Army Information

Why Pakistani Tank crews in this picture are equipped with RPG-7 and G-3 Rifles ? (and not Type-56 or Mp-5)
5548.jpg

Assalam o Alikum Sir it is stated that i am applying for AM Cadet Course but the system is not accepting my Date of Birth.I am 18 years old and have got my I.D Card my date of birth is 30th November 1995 but the site (joinpakarmy.gov.pk) is not accepting that.Kindly Help me in this respect so that i can register myself.

SIR PLEASE HELP REPLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN.Also have told the site about the problem but no answers.please also inform them.

Assalam o Alikum Sir it is stated that i am applying for AM Cadet Course but the system is not accepting my Date of Birth.I am 18 years old and have got my I.D Card my date of birth is 30th November 1995 but the site (joinpakarmy.gov.pk) is not accepting that.Kindly Help me in this respect so that i can register myself.

SIR PLEASE HELP REPLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN.Also have told the site about the problem but no answers.please also inform them.
Go to the nearest army selection center and tell them this hopefully they will be able to solve ur prob

Sir i don't have any recruitment center near to my home.Sir the system is just accepting 1993 D.O.B and no other D.O.B.The criteria says that applicant must be 17-21 years of age but still not accepting mine.Please inform the site about this problem i would be grateful.Please help me in this regard.

Go to the nearest army selection center and tell them this hopefully they will be able to solve ur prob
Sir please help me.Sir i don't have any recruitment center near to my home.Sir the system is just accepting 1993 D.O.B and no other D.O.B.The criteria says that applicant must be 17-21 years of age but still not accepting mine.Please inform the site about this problem i would be grateful.Please help me in this regard.

Sir i don't have any recruitment center near to my home.Sir the system is just accepting 1993 D.O.B and no other D.O.B.The criteria says that applicant must be 17-21 years of age but still not accepting mine.Please inform the site about this problem i would be grateful.Please help me in this regard.

Sir please help me.Sir i don't have any recruitment center near to my home.Sir the system is just accepting 1993 D.O.B and no other D.O.B.The criteria says that applicant must be 17-21 years of age but still not accepting mine.Please inform the site about this problem i would be grateful.Please help me in this regard.

How about calling them ?

i dont know where you live but you must travel to the closest recruitment center in another city and tell them your problem. PDF cannot solve your problem, it can suggest.

Back
Top Bottom