What's new

Pakistan Army and its Army chief are Bluffing Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Army and its Cheif are bluffing Pakistani nation on Waziristan , Says: Hamid mir.

I request Senior members to Respond to this video .

Caution: Non of the Above words are mine but Hamid mir's
Regards
::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
hamid mir has pro taliban inclinations

What ever is happening , its in front of us.
so far our army chief is the best , we ever had

Yaar this is almost 1.5 year old video.So ignore it.

This is a very old video, has been posted once or twice before too, i believe i read somewhere that this interview or discussion was done in Feb of this year. Its old news, better not be discussed more.

And what else are you gonna expect from a Person like Hamid Mir or from guys in geo.

Do something useful other then wasting your time discussing what pathetic and losers like Hamid Mir have to say.

sir its a pleasure to have you here.

i knew that this video is too old to be discussed , but isn't this a time to Point out Traitors in between us?

sir its a pleasure to have you here.

i knew that this video is too old to be discussed , but isn't this a time to Point out Traitors in between us?

I believe the media has made us quiet clear who are patriots and who are traitors and who are the disillusioned ones, who don't in both of these categories, rather in between.

People like these will do anything, say anything to attract people to their shows and channels. I do well remember how Geo went on air to say Qasab from Pakistan and ran one full show on it, what impact it had is clear to us. Also watched a documentary kind of think on i believe Waqat news channel, in which they refuted the story run by Geo based on false facts.

But media has become a cartel kind of thing, someone talks against them, they all go on a rampage, try to bulldoze anyone who is against them. They should not have been given so much freedom and power, as in Pakistan, we as Pakistanis have the tendency to abuse power for wrong reasons when given to someone.

And personally people like these are not worth to be discussed and if it comes in my power, will lock them up for good and give them a good lesson on how to behave like a Pakistani and as a patriot.

Mods please close this thread since it will become a game play of the forum by some members. This is just a waste. This video is pretty old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom