What's new

Pakistan-Armenia Friction Has Intensified

If i remember right last year in October after rapistan declared that we have devised a new policy to 'isolate' Pakistan and SAARC summit was postponed, first country Nawaz Sharif visited was Azerbaijan, Azeri Pres. Aliyev vowed to stand behind Pakistan on Kashmir issue. Pakistan relations with Azerbaijann have'nt been much apart from liberal visa access for Pakistanis, apart form this Pakistanis never took advantage of this relationship in trade, commerce. Pakistan Azerbaijan relationship has gotten much more strategic with Azerbaijan buying defense equipment and tech transfer in defense production.

Armenia is a cry baby state with blood on its hands. Its perpetrated genocide of innocent civilians in Khojaly or with support of Russia, uprooting of Armenian Kurds [the community , Salahuddin Ayyubi belongs from] in 1900s and transferred to muslim areas are issues never discussed.

If Russia wants Pakistan there Armenia cant do much as it shares the laps of west as well as Russia. It can't do much.

It was a mistake on Pakistan's part not to open diplomatic link with Armenia in early 90s, but one can't rush to address a cry baby state. Pakistan can let the baby cry as it wants, Pakistan is too important for Russia's geopolitics as of now.

You know what will Pakistan do. I think I spent so much time writing and you never understood a word. Let me explain. Lets move to Syria what happened. West started a proxy war they spent billions to power up ISIS and FSA for a single pipe line and in the end Turkey and Russia threw west out and reached a peace deal and Now wester leaders come on CNN and BBC and say "Oo I think it is good that peace is back in the land". So please try to understand me. It is not the time when west brings peace. It is the time when west is in danger of losing peace and east and the middle will walk and bring peace.

Russia would destroy itself and pretty much the whole world economu if it attempted to conquer Europe, not that it would be even possible.
But why would Pakistan possibly hurt its relations with more western pro Azerbaijan, when that country is pretty much useless anyway? Armenia for now is important for Russia, and that means Russia will help it out in conflicts.

You know what will Pakistan do. I think I spent so much time writing and you never understood a word. Let me explain. Lets move to Syria what happened. West started a proxy war they spent billions to power up ISIS and FSA for a single pipe line and in the end Turkey and Russia threw west out and reached a peace deal and Now wester leaders come on CNN and BBC and say "Oo I think it is good that peace is back in the land". So please try to understand me. It is not the time when west brings peace. It is the time when west is in danger of losing peace and east and the middle will walk and bring peace.
Russia has somehow catalyzed the biggest dissension within the USA since the end of the Civil War. Are they in a payback mode?

Russia has somehow catalyzed the biggest dissension within the USA since the end of the Civil War. Are they in a payback mode?
Russia is not in a pay back mode. USA and Russia made advance from the same tech that is Germany from Hitler and the tech they share is derivative from the same source. In cold war Russia was inflicting more damage but in that entire process Russia made one bad decision breaking Bangladesh away from Pakistan. It was a Super power and we were a newly born nation that already an enemy India at the gates. Indian were never capable of such military activity. As they don't have strong covert institutes like Pakistan had. With time we got allies and under stood our importance in the world and we new what to do for our survival. When Russia stepped in Afghanistan that gave us our chance to pay back for the Bengal event and we paid back with breaking USSR into pieces. You know why ISI is the worlds top Agency because of USSR event USA never had the potential. The very word ISI is more dangerous than a nuke. A nuke will destroy a city at the max but ISI, it can take out nations if it is released on a country. Currently Russia and Pakistan have taken their revenge from each other and our tired of this proxy they want directions ahead because this unreasonable aggression was only working in favor od India and USA and they compromised. Regarding Turkey Russia know Turkey is the main power behind NATO and it wants Turkey on it's side so Russia is compromising with lessons of past to destroy it original enemy and I should credit this Russian approach they have made a change in worlds thinking in just one diplomatic blow to USA and they are being considered as an equal power than USA and in some cases more than USA. USA currently want Turkey to fight a war with Russia under US support but Turkey is smart they tasted the USA with a failed attempt of coup. Russia is currently taking one war at the time unlike past when it went to war in every place and Russia under stands the real and old game changers and their potential.

Yes I recall the Armenian Genocide done by the ottoman empire. So its the same thing that Pakistan cries for the Palestine but they don't take notice.

This article is heavily overestimating Armenia's influence on Russia and in the world. Just be rational, guys.

• Armenia is Russia's underling. They have no say when it comes to Russian foreign policy decisions. Moscow is working with Turkey in Syria right now and they are selling heavy weapons to Azerbaijan against Armenia's express will.

• If Russia decides to invite Pakistan to any international organization, they simply will do regardless of Armenia's position on this matter.

• Be aware of the fact that Armenians hate Turks more than you guys dislike India and this means something. They won't change their hostile policy towards Pakistan even if you recognize them diplomatically...

•... this implies that if you really want to satisfy Armenia, you have to cut off your diplomatic relation with Turkey & Azerbaijan immediately and ad infinitum.

• They are supporting India's unjustified claim on Kashmir.

• Be realistic. At this moment, India's influence on Armenia and Russia is bigger than your political impact on them. But this could change with the help of China and to some extent with Turkey's new policy towards Russia.

From my perspective, there is another important point, which must be considered here. Turkey is a Sunni-majority country; Azerbaijan is a Shia-majority country. Both countries are supporting your foreign policy and you are supporting their stance internationally. This makes Pakistan rather unique among the Muslim nations.

If you compare Pakistan with Saudi Arabia & Iran you'll understand what I'm trying to explain. Pakistan has a vital point here, if you ask me. You simply look more mature and decent than Riyadh and Tehran - and this is always something good, I guess.

At this place, you're differentiating yourselves from Saudi Arabia and Iran in a positive way because you don't follow a Saudi-like or Iranian-like foreign policy. I firmly believe that this position has positive repercussions even domestically. After all, there is a significant Shia minority in Pakistan and I do think that they would choose Azerbaijan over Armenia at any time. Moreover, you are setting a good example for the Islamic world. Being Shia or Sunni doesn't make you automatically an enemy.

Last edited:
Yes I recall the Armenian Genocide done by the ottoman empire. So its the same thing that Pakistan cries for the Palestine but they don't take notice.
Agreed it is the same thing Pakistan cries in Palestine and Kashmir. But no one is going to war with Armenia. It is Russia Pakistan and Turkey it will be done in peace. Can we now talk about Kashmir. What is your plan war or peace:big_boss:

This article is heavily overestimating Armenia's influence in Russia and the world. Just be rational, guys.

• Armenia is Russia's underling. They have no say when it comes to Russian foreign policy decisions. Moscow is working with Turkey in Syria right now and they are selling heavy weapons to Azerbaijan against Armenia's express will.

• If Russia decides to invite Pakistan to any international organization, they simply will do regardless of Armenia's position on this matter.

• Be aware of the fact that Armenians hate Turks more than you guys dislike India and this means something. They won't change their hostile policy towards Pakistan even if you recognize them diplomatically...

•... this implies that if you really want to satisfy Armenia, you have to cut off your diplomatic relation with Turkey & Azerbaijan immediately and ad infinitum.

• Be realistic. At this moment, India's influence on Armenia and Russia is bigger than your political impact on them. But this could change with the help of China and to some extent with Turkey's new policy towards Russia.

From my perspective, there is another important point, which must be considered here. Turkey is a Sunni-majority country; Azerbaijan is a Shia-majority country. Both countries are supporting your foreign policy and you are supporting their stance internationally. This makes Pakistan rather unique among the Muslim nations.

If you compare Pakistan with Saudi Arabia & Iran you'll understand what I'm trying to explain. Pakistan has a vital point here, if you ask me. You simply look more mature and decent than Riyadh and Tehran - and this is always something good, I guess.

At this place, you're differentiating yourselves from Saudi Arabia and Iran in a positive way because you don't follow a Saudi-like or Iranian-like foreign policy. I firmly believe that this position has positive repercussions even domestically. After all, there is a significant Shia minority in Pakistan and I do think that they would choose Azerbaijan over Armenia at any time. Moreover, you are setting a good example for the Islamic world. Being Shia or Sunni doesn't make you automatically an enemy.
No one is supporting Armenian position we are just trying to give peace a chance. There are diplomatic ways why not try them? If you have more info please explain

This article is heavily overestimating Armenia's influence in Russia and the world. Just be rational, guys.

I kinda agree with most of what you said.

Shia- Sunni issue is the same wayas the Armenian Genocide reorganization for turkey but if there was a suck up contest then you will defiantly win.

Armenia is basically another Georgia for Russia. These are small states where Russia exercises its influence because they happen to lie in the neighborhood. Russia doesn't want another Ukraine where the West can interfere and erupt anti-Russian sentiment.

Frankly, Armenia has no relevance for Pakistan. We share no historic, economic or any other ties. They are simply irked because we happen to have friendly ties with Azerbaijan. You think Pakistan is going to do a 360 because LOL Armenia demands that from Pakistan? Like I said, Armenia needs to realize its role and standing. Pakistan is going to pursue its own national policies. It is not going to be dictated by some random country to review ties with another nation. That does not by default mean that we seek enmity with Armenia. If Pakistan can mediate between Armenia and Azerbaijan we would gladly fulfill that role as well. Armenia needs to stop throwing fits. It needs to stop imagining things.

LOL at Armenian threats to Pakistan. These Armenians are smoking some good stuff. Russia Pakistan improvement in relations don't depend on Armenia. Russia Pakistan relations were always in the making. It is almost as natural as Pakistan China and Pakistan Turkey relationship. It was only a matter of time before we started interacting with each other. Too bad the Yanks came in between and spoiled the relationship. We are now in a catch up phase.

Last edited:
I kinda agree with most of what you said.

Shia- Sunni issue is the same wayas the Armenian Genocide reorganization for turkey but if there was a suck up contest then you will defiantly win.

LOL typical Indians every one wants to be a RAW agent and a smart *** lol. Please come up with a reason or an argument. Please avoid using word genocide you the people in the same label.

LOL typical Indians every one wants to be a RAW agent and a smart *** lol. Please come up with a reason or an argument. Please avoid using word genocide you the people in the same label.
if every Indian was a RAW agent then the meaning of 'piss you off' wouldn't be a idiom.

if every Indian was a RAW agent then the meaning of 'piss you off' wouldn't be a idiom.
I think you miss took me. I said wana be, not is Raw agent. it said WANA BE. Now let have your argument about Armenia if you have one or are you another bag full of statements.

Back
Top Bottom