What's new

Pakistan Armed Forces | Snipers, Designated Marksmen, Sharp Shooters.

Hope the corp commander is just observing (not sure what as he is still within the eye relief), but if he shoots, he is sure to get black eye................

The finger is not on the trigger to give us a feeling that he's about to shoot.

Believe me, some of the farm boys from all the provinces and AJ&K and the Northern Areas, are already crack shots by the time - they join the forces.

pak-army.jpg

The Dragonov is not even used as a sniper rifle - it is used as a squad marksmen rifle.
Do u know i own a Dragonov and i use it to Hunt Bird in Azad Kashmir.
hehe and in all these years i have hunted just one bird rest were missed.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

123969751.jpg

He could be a Member of the Frontier Corps Beluchistan or Quetta Corps, notice the Gun and his bad position, he should have better take position on a building or something like that or not ?

Do u know i own a Dragonov and i use it to Hunt Bird in Azad Kashmir.
hehe and in all these years i have hunted just one bird rest were missed.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
A 7.62mm round for a bird? No wonder you missed the birds. There probably wasn't much left of it after getting hit by you.
View attachment 10525

He could be a Member of the Frontier Corps Beluchistan or Quetta Corps, notice the Gun and his bad position, he should have better take position on a building or something like that or not ?
He is part of a cordon. Not much to do but to stand and not let any passerby's through.

Pakistan Marines Sniper
Pakistan Marines_Sniper.jpg

Rangers

@DESERT FIGHTER Is this an original dragunov or the Bulgarian version?

main.JPG

Last edited:
My First post on this forum , Here is the video which my brother gave me as he is in ops area , the video is made by some FF unit as they got hold of some great camera . In the Video a Pakistan Army Sniper kills a taliban at a distance of around 800 m , I calculated the distance by speed of 0.50 cal x time .

First Pakistan army soldiers are observing the movements of these scums and then final a pair decided to take a shot , the shot is taken after 3:10

Most Probably 0.50 cal aka rangemaster was used.

Back
Top Bottom