What's new

Pakistan armed forces capable to tackle the enemies or not ?

alimobin memon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assallam O Allaikum,
First of all I don't know the right place to post this thread, Sorry if it is wrong section.

I have several questions to ask on what I have been hearing these days from very authentic sources.

1. Are we better as compared to 1971 or Kargil in terms of conventional war against India or if US tackles us from Afghanistan ?

2. Has indigenous weapons like tanks and aircraft's other than self reliant. boosted our "defenses" ? Are they really 2010+ era weapons with an exception of stealth tech ?

3. Our navy ships have no AA capability or very little, Does it possess a significant threat to our seas from aerial encounters ?.

4. These 6 yuan submarines supplement 3 of our existing Agosta's will it be enough for both Karachi and Gwadar plus upcoming new port at undisclosed area ?

5. London military research reported with an title of Asymmetric warfare have explained in detail that the era of tank is going now because exceptional performances of tandem based rocket launchers with cheap prices to tackle these tanks in urban area has made tanks a coffin because of their average penetration at 60 degrees has increased to 300 mm to 350 mm noting that 60 degree of incidence is worst case ? If so Shouldn't country with low budget like Pakistan be investing more money on Rocket launcher tandem based one and an ATGM?

6. Is it better to train people the basics of any army personnel like did in the past better because if we do so the armed forces sizes can be reduced and the budget can be utilized on procuring the weapons ? in case of war their is already the doctrine for Pakistan for volunteerism of civilians in case of war ? My dad himself got training in his young age in 80's. He knows how to fire mg 3 single shot without single mode on, which explains the training was best.

7. Having such an exceptional nuclear attack capability, many often claim there wont be any face to face war anymore. If so shouldn't the armed forces size be reduced ?

Note: My questions don't mean anything "Anti" to the armed forces of Pakistan. Im just asking.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom