What's new

Pakistan and Russian army joint exercises in September- defense minister

@Zarvan thought you would be interested
Off course I would be happening for first time both have experience of facing insurgents as well as can share good knowledge on weapons and tactics. This will also bring us more closer and open the gates for more corporation in defence sector. Indians on the other hand are going to feel the heat.

Interesting news. And does anyone know something about visit of Pakistan delegation to
The Meeting of heads of special services, security agencies and law enforcement agencies of foreign countries, in city Yaroslavl, Russia. It is very big event and nowadays it demonstrate real level of cooperation between special services.

Off course I would be happening for first time both have experience of facing insurgents as well as can share good knowledge on weapons and tactics. This will also bring us more closer and open the gates for more corporation in defence sector. Indians on the other hand are going to feel the heat.
Please dont drag India into this. This is entirely a Pak-Russia endeavour to consolidate military to military undertanding and coordination. I DONT THINK THIS WILL DO ANYTHING TO THE INDO RUSSIA NEXUS WHICH REMAINS A SEPARATE ISSUE. In any case this is of no business to us. Please avoid another flame war.
On a separate issue the move is significant and from covert hostilities to first signs of friendship we have come a long way. Let this friendship continue and Pakistan should present itself as a truly non alligned nation which is independent and has friendships with all the stakeholders in the region and internationally.
Araz

Hopefully our ties improve beyond that of india russia partner ship...

Nah. Its time we become independent in defence sector. Start has took place but a long way to go.

Good news hope relations become strategic one soon.

Back
Top Bottom