What's new

Pakistan And India-Water Disputes-News And Updates

:lol: World bank isn't some UN sponsored organisation and anyway we will use these waters for welfare of Kashmiri people itself ,whose cause Pakistan is championing.So why this duplicity ?? Love lost for Kashmiries suddenly ??

This treaty is heavely lopsided in favour of Pakistan. Kashmiries are being deprived of at least 15000 MWs of hydro electricity. This certainly needs look in.

Since Pakistan has gone back on lots it's promises and agreements like Shimla, Lahore and most recently Ufa. We also reserve the right to retaliate by scraping IWT.

And War is what India wants but it wants Pakistan to be a attacker like good old times to play moral high ground on world stage.

Tul Bul project in addition to various suspended projects would be revived soon !!

From next cross border terrorist attack it should be norm to cutt off water for next one month if it's summer and empty dams if it's rainy season.

Funny thing is the treaty was signed for the benefit of both sides but one side reaping benefits all these years.
India obligation to the treaty cannot be mediated by third party, besides India can play another card, suspend the meetings related to treaty. We can afford to wait, can Pakistan?
One side reaping benefits all these years..... you are just trolling , go first read the treaty.

:lol:welfareld bank isn't some UN sponsored organisation and anyway we will use these waters for welfare of Kashmiri people itself ,whose cause Pakistan is championing.So why this duplicity ?? Love lost for Kashmiries suddenly ??

This treaty is heavely lopsided in favour of Pakistan. Kashmiries are being deprived of at least 15000 MWs of hydro electricity. This certainly needs look in.

Since Pakistan has gone back on lots it's promises and agreements like Shimla, Lahore and most recently Ufa. We also reserve the right to retaliate by scraping IWT.

And War is what India wants but it wants Pakistan to be a attacker like good old times to play moral high ground on world stage.

Tul Bul project in addition to various suspended projects would be revived soon !!

From next cross border terrorist attack it should be norm to cutt off water for next one month if it's summer and empty dams if it's rainy season.
:lol: World bank isn't some UN sponsored organisation and anyway we will use these waters for welfare of Kashmiri people itself ,whose cause Pakistan is championing.So why this duplicity ?? Love lost for Kashmiries suddenly ??

Butchers of kashmiri people talking about their welfare.

One side reaping benefits all these years..... you are just trolling , go first read the treaty.
You think we are stupid I think you should
Read it first its treaty of goodwill not some binding one

There no law in world forum about transnational rivers

That's why china constructed huge infrastructure on Brahmaputra so better research before ranting

One side reaping benefits all these years..... you are just trolling , go first read the treaty
Have u? Go ask ur government Y India kept quite till now? According to the treaty India is entitled to take measures to safeguard its interests.

Apart from this, India should also review its No First Use policy specifically towards Pakistan. Let there be more heat.

I think No first use has already been tweaked to an extent. It now means, no first use against non-nuclear armed state. Someone should check it though.

You think we are stupid I think yodon't ould
Read it first its treaty of goodwill not some binding one

There no law in world forum about transnational rivers

That's why china constructed huge infrastructure on Brahmaputra so better research before ranting
Better research. You are a part of treaty not china. You better research first you dont know the ABC of IWT.

Have u? Go ask ur government Y India kept quite till now? According to the treaty India is entitled to take measures to safeguard its interests.
Read the IWT first, than dare to troll.

Yes I am sure we can and would fire when you go completely rouge and stop our water. We know the aftermath but it is you who would force us to do so.

And amen to your last paragraph.

Talk about explicit stuff or else stop posing stupid shit to expose yourself as a moron.

Explicitly it is between India and Pakistan. The agreement which says that India can only take 20% of the water from the western rivers. Pakistan by agreeing to the treaty has understood and said to the world that it is through Indian territory that these rivers are passing.

And here is the answer:

<- Link removed->

And guarantee is that in case of India going rogue it would World Bank that would play its role to resolve this issue. Pakistan has already contacted World Bank telling them that India has gone rogue.

India is only talking about it and you guys have panicked. What you are going to say to the world bank - "look these rivers passes through India (which is in Kashmir and we do not recognise Indian rule in Kashmir) can you look into the matter". How absurd is your claim? Kindly think, of course, it will just be the opposite with you and you'll come blazing down with statements like moron and what not establishing your thinking and logic.

<- Link to New Indian express removed->

By the way looking at your sad and pathetic reply I am sure you didn't bother to read my post where I quoted an expert. Typical Modi as$ sniffing troll you are. :lol:

And where would you store all the water if you won't honor the treaty. iYou don't have any project to store all that water. And it would take years or even decades before you build them.

India do not have the capability to store the water for now, everybody in the world knows. But it is Pakistan which is approaching the World bank.

You are such an as$ clown that i am sure you don't know that all of your projects are run in the river projects. :)

Where you would store all the water? and how you would save your as$ when you would force us to act militarily sending all your investments down the drain?

It is easy considering all the weapons we have in our arsenal. ;)

That sounds moronic and stupid just like you since it is not practically possible. :lol:

So build goodwill. This is not a suggestion. You have to do it anyways.

You don't need to??? You can't bitch. That is why you have to resort to cheap facesaving with this drama of IWT.

Where it died??

not in real world. In your lalaland may be. :)

LOL isolated!!!

Haha. This tells us about your intellect. You are definitely one of those jokers who believe in modi's claim of Pakistani isolation. You are so dumb that you can't even see that is not the truth. :lol:

For you may be. Not for us. We would get our share anyhow

Don;t know what is your definition of "love" but considering how dumb you are in nature I won't surprised that you take insult and hate as respect and love. :lol:

Obviously we would fire missiles after deciding on this online forum and that too when you are giving us our share and are practically only limited to dreaming about blocking our after. :lol

How dumb can a bharati be?? Oh wait!!! Looking at you one can safely say there is no limit. :D

Butchers of kashmiri people talking about their welfare.

Apart from rhetorics and jingoism screwed into your head, any points to make ??
Now tell me why you want to rob Kashmiries off 15000 MWs of hydro electricity ??

sartaj-aziz_story_647_062116083357.jpg

Koi tau ko samjaho, umar ho gayi hai, abb jyada tension na le, isse BP or heart problems badti hai.
Is ummar mein khuda ki ibadat mein maan lagaye, yeh war, raw, dossiers etc ka kaam next generation ko de...
Is age aapke ghar mein aapki koi sunta nahi aur bahar wale to aapko phele se hi sunna band kar diya hai , to kyo aapna aur hamara time kharab karte hai ....
Agar app ko lagta ha huma koi nahi sunta to phir India bachara kyn kosshh kerta phirta ha Pakistan ko tanha kerna ki? App ka mutaqib to phir Pakistan phela he tanha ha, nahi?:lol:
Or reh gi baat treaty ki to kisi ko agar shak ha to woh door ho jana chaie, treaty agar India khatam kerta ha yaktarfa to Pakistan isa act of war la ga or phir India war prevent nahi ker sakta kyn ka humera pass to phir option raha gi nahi sawai jang ka.

Better research. You are a part of treaty not china. You better research first you dont know the ABC of IWT.
Treaty not binding their please show me which clause where it say it's binding one
And show me which institution authorise it

You say world bank but it is broker rather enforcer. I don't need to tell you that treaty BTW two countries don't coun't anything atleast for Pakistan eg Simla agreement,lohore declaration

[QUOareeR, post: 8740648, member: 144299"]Apart from rhetorics and jingoism screwed into your head, any points to make ??
Now tell me why you want to rob Kashmiries off 15000 MWs of hydro electricity ??[/QUOTE]
You are butt hurt, talking bs, your atrocities in IOK are well endorsed, using pellet guns, rapping women, killing kashmiri youth .....talking about welfare. Do whatever you want, Pakistan know how to tackle banya.

Does China and India have a treaty like that between India and Pakistan? If yes please state if no than there is simply no comparison between the two.
Moreover If you talk about China building infrastructures, than India isnt behind either and building similar dams on Pakistani rivers.
Also whether Pakistan reaps more benefits or not is a moot point because the treaty hasnt changed since its inception and India signed it willingly and not with a gun on her head. So raising this point again and again serves no counter argument.

Back
Top Bottom