What's new

Pakistan Air Force's acquisitions for future

no bhai i ran off from my house when i was beaten by my father when i did very poorli in my 9th grade and im working since then and did all my rest education schooling and college from open school while working

Yes ur "khotie"(jenny) school background is showing....

Yes ur "khotie"(jenny) school background is showing....

he he he should i call this your frustation against your incompetent & curropt leadership or desparation what i am or what is my background in not the topic here but PAFs future acquisition which seems pretty low to me and most of the mebers here on PDF and that includes many pakistanies aswell ....its good to be positive and hope full but bro your nation doesnt have any thing to turn around this pathettik satae of affairs as they are all there to make quick bucks and get best prtocols while in power and you know it

he he he he making fun of my spelling mistakes and laughing at me isnt going to change anything for your nation and its forces the facts are against any of your dreams and it will take at least two decades for your nation to have a competent economy to have luxuries like 5th Gen planes or what ever kindli do tell me where are you going to bring money for them .. thanks in advance

he he he should i call this your frustation against your incompetent & curropt leadership or desparation what i am or what is my background in not the topic here but PAFs future acquisition which seems pretty low to me and most of the mebers here on PDF and that includes many pakistanies aswell ....its good to be positive and hope full but bro your nation doesnt have any thing to turn around this pathettik satae of affairs as they are all there to make quick bucks and get best prtocols while in power and you know it

he he he he making fun of my spelling mistakes and laughing at me isnt going to change anything for your nation and its forces the facts are against any of your dreams and it will take at least two decades for your nation to have a competent economy to have luxuries like 5th Gen planes or what ever kindli do tell me where are you going to bring money for them .. thanks in advance

10gipi1.jpg

he he he are you serous so what are you planning to bring next in discussion dirty toilets and more poor than sub sharan africa :azn: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

well we will already have Rafales (gen 4++) & FGFA(gen 5) flying in good numbers by then and would owr pilots & ground crews have become quite comfortable with them by then :yay:

what will you do then + we will be having a good nos of Super Sukoies (ugrd's of MKI) by then aswell

Yeah like you did this
936501_673731345974922_937917727_n.jpg

Hahahah :yahoo:

PAF will enter the Fifth Generation Fighter Profile some where around 2018. Even though JF-17 Thunder future Blocks may still form the backbone of PAF, the fifth Generation fighters will give PAF the Air Superiority it will need to counter the Enemy Air Force.

A Number of Viable Options exist with the Export versions of Chinese 5th Generation aircrafts under development.
Can hardly wait....

Based on what sir? The PAF has already suspended its “Air Force Development Plan 2025” so no J-10s or BLK.III JF-17s are likely. And you are talking about 5th gen fighters? The PAF is going to be the first AF in the region with 5th gen fighters??!!

And what 5th gen fighters would these be?

Based on what sir? The PAF has already suspended its “Air Force Development Plan 2025” so no J-10s or BLK.III JF-17s are likely. And you are talking about 5th gen fighters? The PAF is going to be the first AF in the region with 5th gen fighters??!!

And what 5th gen fighters would these be?

Maybe you need to read again:
In response to a query by the Chairman of the Committee, the Chief of Air Staff informed that PAF had formulated a long term plan called AFDP 2025 and had been effectively implementing it from 2003-04 to 2007 but the national resource constraints thereafter have caused some delays and postponements.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...t-plan-2025-says-report-17.html#ixzz2YrOopwiy

Yes ... im sure you have contacts within the PAF HQ.
I'm just repeating what has already been said by senior, and reasonable, Pakistani members. If you don't want to accept these facts because it upsets you- that's is not my problem.

@Oscar can you weigh in here sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan economy is in a dire condition but things can change in the future, in the mushy days the economy was performing well but lets see after 2014 if US will still continue to back Pakistan in the same way when it comes to defence aid and providing dual use technology.

I'm just repeating what has already been said by senior, and reasonable, Pakistani members. If you don't want to accept these facts because it upsets you- that's is not my problem.

@Oscar can you weigh in here sir.

The current plan , which has been in place SINCE the PPP government and economic hardships.. is to set the target for the PAF as the force of some 70-80 F-16's, 150 JF-17's and the 50 odd F-7PG's along with the most recent(and most airworthy mirages).
This will be achieved, however.. the loss of the AWACS has definitely put a dent in this budgeting as the PAF still wants at least three SAAB-2000's.

The current plan , which has been in place SINCE the PPP government and economic hardships.. is to set the target for the PAF as the force of some 70-80 F-16's, 150 JF-17's and the 50 odd F-7PG's along with the most recent(and most airworthy mirages).
This will be achieved, however.. the loss of the AWACS has definitely put a dent in this budgeting as the PAF still wants at least three SAAB-2000's.

How many AEW&C platforms do you have in operation at the moment? I had heard that there were plans to acquire certain Chinese AEW&C platforms? @Hyperion had been expressing some reservations about the capabilities of Chinese radars, is he accurate?

When do you think that PAF will venture into induction 5th gen platforms, will they try to maintain parity with the IAF once the FGFAs start getting inducted at the end of this decade?

How many AEW&C platforms do you have in operation at the moment? I had heard that there were plans to acquire certain Chinese AEW&C platforms? @Hyperion had been expressing some reservations about the capabilities of Chinese radars, is he accurate?

When do you think that PAF will venture into induction 5th gen platforms, will they try to maintain parity with the IAF once the FGFAs start getting inducted at the end of this decade?

The Four(now two or one , depending on the narrative) SAAB-2000's were to be supplemented by 4 Chinese ZDK-03 systems. The Chinese Systems arent all bad(although easily behind their western counterparts). The Systems has a slightly longer range than the SAAB but its coverage ability is similar to the E-3 with the monopulse.. due to the fact that they Chinese haven't figured out how to move the beam in two axis. It is an quasi-ESA array as the beams scan in the vertical.. and rely on the rotating dome to move it around.

Back
Top Bottom