What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

Pakistan needs 10 more units of news years for the normal operations of support and transport

Plus 5 Mid sized alternative crafts would be also good for diversifying the force assets

Did You Know?

Pakistan Air Force Gulfstream Aerospace G-IV-X Gulfstream G450 (serial # J-756) is an official aircraft of the President of Islamic Republic Pakistan. The plane is commonly called "PAK ONE", the call sign under which it operates

The jet has a range of 3,000 to 4,000 nautical miles (7,400 km) and is fitted with encrypted satellite communication facilities and advanced navigation aids. The jets is also equipped with an advanced missile warning system, a missile deflecting shield and electronic counter measures so as to provide protection from any ground-based or air-borne threats

Squadron 14 of Pakistan Air Force also known as 'Globe Trotters' based at Chaklala Airbase is in charge of operations and handling transportation of the President of Islamic Republic Pakistan.
560166_790568501010437_9034228664342958472_n.jpg

Embraer-kc-390.png
Embraer KC-390
Unit cost US$50 million
640px-Airbus_A400M_EC-404_MSN_004_at_Seville.jpg

Airbus A400M Atlas
Unit cost €152.4m
179006_800.jpg
Antonov An-70
Unit cost US$ 50–55 million
60–70 million (export)
1568314_-_main.jpg

Xian Y-20
cost unknown

give opinion which will be suitable for PAF in future

Embraer-kc-390.png
Embraer KC-390
Unit cost US$50 million
640px-Airbus_A400M_EC-404_MSN_004_at_Seville.jpg

Airbus A400M Atlas
Unit cost €152.4m
179006_800.jpg
Antonov An-70
Unit cost US$ 50–55 million
60–70 million (export)
1568314_-_main.jpg

Xian Y-20
cost unknown

give opinion which will be suitable for PAF in future
we have no money for these and our PAF is working to upgrade and doing well with C-130s its matter of 10 more years relax boss

Nice. All load in a single phase.

Pakistan can also buy RSAF C-130s too.

Also tell any chances of PAF getting 47-50 AC-130s from USA with upgrades?

saudi C-130 are being badly used unless you have no way they are not good option

47 -50 c-130s ? are you joking ? since last 45 years we collected 20 :lol:

we have no money for these and our PAF is working to upgrade and doing well with C-130s its matter of 10 more years relax boss

saudi C-130 are being badly used unless you have no way they are not good option

47 -50 c-130s ? are you joking ? since last 45 years we collected 20 :lol:
always negative thinking

better then always day dreaming . accept the reality and face it can be win a war . otherwise 7th fleet is still on the way since 1971.

It is OK to be negative but only losers force their negativity to others. I have never a met a successful person or read about one who was inherently negative. Projecting or forcing one's negative experiences and attitudes to others, does not make one look wise, smart or experienced. Also don't confuse optimism with delusions.

It is OK to be negative but only losers force their negativity to others. I have never a met a successful person or read about one who was inherently negative. Projecting or forcing one's negative experiences and attitudes to others, does not make one look wise, smart or experienced. Also don't confuse optimism with delusions.
they are asking 40-50 c-130s from USA reserves , you know what its mean ? a pure BS day dream .last time it was very sweet relation USA handed over us 4 C-130s that is all .now tell me whom is looser. i challenge pakistan will never have 50 heavy transport plane in future 20 years . even india buy very few numbers of c-130Js and c-17s . i am not forcing my negative thoughts i am just showing them mirror of reality .

they are asking 40-50 c-130s from USA reserves , you know what its mean ? a pure BS day dream .last time it was very sweet relation USA handed over us 4 C-130s that is all .now tell me whom is looser. i challenge pakistan will never have 50 heavy transport plane in future 20 years . even india buy very few numbers of c-130Js and c-17s . i am not forcing my negative thoughts i am just showing them mirror of reality .

mitti pao yar jee

First of all I did not call personally call you a loser. I associated particular type of negativity with losers. Further except for kids like Nishan and his many reincarnations, the folks on the forums have a pretty realistic view of things. Also I don't understand why it was necessary to bring the issue of USN aircraft carrier in 71 to the discussion. That part of history seems to have scarred you for life, most sensible people at that time never thought it was a realistic option.

Imran and Bossman.
Pleaze guys lets move on. We havd enough things to argue about. 47-50 C130s are unnecessary unless one can transform a few into air tanks. But let us leave it at that.
Move on people.
Wasalam
Araz

mitti pao yar jee

pa diti janab :D 4 trolliyan bher ke :enjoy:

Imran and Bossman.
Pleaze guys lets move on. We havd enough things to argue about. 47-50 C130s are unnecessary unless one can transform a few into air tanks. But let us leave it at that.
Move on people.
Wasalam
Araz
ok boss i am out clean bold or koi humkum :-)

Back
Top Bottom