What's new

Pakistan Air Force - An Analysis

Why do i have the feeling that i m reading the posts of 11 to 12 year old kids ...who r SHARING their IMAGINATIONS rather then disscussing the facts.......

Please stop this thread!!!
& Now please dont argue on each other.....that he started it first..bla bla Blaa!!!

Why do i have the feeling that i m reading the posts of 11 to 12 year old kids ...who r SHARING their IMAGINATIONS rather then disscussing the facts.......

If you like to call it my imagination, then I guess my imagination is coming true. If you can counter my statement, please do, that would be discussion.

Respect

IAF

1000 PAK-FA
1000 Su30Mki
1000 F35 (with Transfer of technology)
1000 F18 Super hornet

Upcoming series in IAF

NASA Rocket
F16 Block 70IN special version for IAF
1000 B52
1000 B2 (Transfer of Technolog)

4000-5000 Aircrafts

PAF

10 F16 rest of DLU (Down Life upgrade)
5 JF17 (rest of under use by Talibans)
5 Mirage Jasmine
1 J10

20-30 Aircrafts

"Gal he muka deti may" :rofl:

PS: Remember you have 4000-5000 Aircraft Compare to

We spend money on Nuclear tech ;) so we have 500-1000 Nuclear Missile ICBM etc warheads ;)

hoon aram e ? :rofl:

Stupid Thread!

nuke nuke so you think you can hit 1000 nuclear missiles and you will safe and happy

just think about result

nuke nuke so you think you can hit 1000 nuclear missiles and you will safe and happy

just think about result

lol and you think you can buy 500 600 700 + Fighter jets and you will safe and happy ?????? Just think about it first!

lol and you think you can buy 500 600 700 + Fighter jets and you will safe and happy ?????? Just think about it first!

sorry to say brother but yes we can buy we have a strong economy and lots of good factor but not in case of Pakistan

if and if nuk war take place then nothing will be remain in Pakistan

you know very well the result

the thread was about paf strength -an analysis so talk on topic if you have any thing to argument

sorry to say brother but yes we can buy we have a strong economy and lots of good factor but not in case of Pakistan

the thread was about paf strength -an analysis so talk on topic if you have any thing to argument

lol strong economy going down with in seconds at your End as well by the way! cum out from bollywood dreams. And we know your good factors lol (because your are actually Isreal baby) nuthing else more and secondly this is BS thread. Started by a person who dont have enough information about PAF and not even capable for analysis on PAF!

lol strong economy going down with in seconds at your End as well by the way! cum out from bollywood dreams. And we know your good factors lol (because your are actually Isreal baby) nuthing else more and secondly this is BS thread. Started by a person who dont have enough information about PAF and not even capable for analysis on PAF!

if you think his data is wrong then why don't you do the represent the PAF with right data and future plans

if you think his data is wrong then why don't you do the represent the PAF with right data and future plans

I dont have right data thats why i am not start any thread like that. And also em not like Indians who opening threads everyday related Pakistan's and Pakistan's internal issues without having proper and authentic information ;)

Well see there is no such discussion possible. Even if you bring correct data. It is natural that we would like to put curtains on our own short comings. Be it India or Pakistan. Also we would boast our strong points as well.

Starting such threads is of no importance when you are not getting any serious attention towards it.

End of the day it is their country and they will secure it till the last drop of blood left in them and same is with us. This thread has lost its essense and needs to be closed.

Thanks

KS

Well see there is no such discussion possible. Even if you bring correct data. It is natural that we would like to put curtains on our own short comings. Be it India or Pakistan. Also we would boast our strong points as well.

Starting such threads is of no importance when you are not getting any serious attention towards it.

End of the day it is their country and they will secure it till the last drop of blood left in them and same is with us. This thread has lost its essense and needs to be closed.

Thanks

KS

right said but point is we have lots of thread like "Analysis" already why everyday we have seen number of threads in which similiar topic discuss again and again ? point is that!

Brother just give it a thought our population might survive coz of high mountain ranges..
But if we hit ur commercial and economical hubs it will wipe all ur elite and leave those 70% poor indians without anything to feed on hence killing them anyways(starvation is mother of all destruction)

The thread drifted from topic big time as no more useful contributions since the mid of last page. It will be good if we stay on topic and save a thread from being locked.

Thanks

PAF central command is fully aware of facts and i am deadly sure up till 2015 there will some classy fighters like jf-17 and fc-20 in our air force ...
but its quite fact that in 2015 our target is
150......jf-17
40+.... f-16-AM/BM
36........fc-20
50+....f-7pg
60....... mirage 3/5 rose upgrades
..... so no need to misperceive about things any more

Back
Top Bottom