What's new

Pakistan a Sleeping Giant : Yusuf Chambers

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad is not bad at all. Pakistan is indeed confirmed for me as a sleeping giant, in time it will lead the world to come to their senses. INSHALLAH...

Masjid Al Falah today was truly a very wonderful crowd of people to spend the evening with. May Allah bless them all Ameenn statement given by Yusuf Chambers even now most convert Muslims can see it
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialYusufChambers/posts/512566622099441

Indeed Pakistan is a important Sub-Continent state with great value to it's neighbours. Hope they will keep contributing to the society globally and really become a Giant (a Good one)... Amen!

Islamabad is not bad at all. Pakistan is indeed confirmed for me as a sleeping giant, in time it will lead the world to come to their senses. INSHALLAH...

Masjid Al Falah today was truly a very wonderful crowd of people to spend the evening with. May Allah bless them all Ameenn statement given by Yusuf Chambers even now most convert Muslims can see it
Islamabad is not... | Facebook

Your patriotism and faith in our nation is inspiring. But do not drive people away with your views on religion. Religion is a personal matter which shouldn't be mixed with politics. Nationalism is pure, without any outside influence.

Veritably Pakistan is our land and it is all that matters.

Your patriotism and faith in our nation is inspiring. But do not drive people away with your views on religion. Religion is a personal matter which shouldn't be mixed with politics. Nationalism is pure, without any outside influence.

Sorry Sir religion is not a private matter Sir Islam is a complete system not a religion its a deen complete way of life and has laws for everything Sir government economy crime society and is duty of government to mix it politics is part of Islam just like all the other things

Sorry Sir religion is not a private matter Sir Islam is a complete system not a religion its a deen complete way of life and has laws for everything Sir government economy crime society and is duty of government to mix it politics is part of Islam just like all the other things

In short its like communism.You are one crackhead.:lol:

Btw... just researched.
Azazel is a Parsi name... :)

How is it for the community there?

Really,I thought it was a funny name.Never figured it was a Parsi.Then again they have a good sense of humor.:lol:
Heard they are doing well,all of them are millionaires and billionaires,Someone one here told me they are like Milk and Sugar in India.

Btw... just researched.
Azazel is a Parsi name... :)

How is it for the community there?

Can you provide a source for your statement? Azazel is a demon described in biblical and Islamic texts. I believe pdf azazel got the name from a character from xmen based on the biblical figure. I have never heard of the parsi link.

Can you provide a source for your statement? Azazel is a demon described in biblical and Islamic texts. I believe pdf azazel got the name from a character from xmen based on the biblical figure. I have never heard of the parsi link.

Leave it alone,Its just a name.:lol:

There is religion which is personal-
Then there are laws- Shariah laws- which are for all-
They inter mingle with each other like it happens in Democracy-

By Shariah Law refer to Khulfa e Rashdeen interpretations- not saudi or crazy talibunnies versions-

Leave it alone,Its just a name.:lol:

Only if you had 2 Bs insteas of 2 Zs-
The matter would have settled nicely- :lol:-

My reference is towards events in Sorah Fil-

surah-al_fil.gif

Ababel is the name of the bird in Arabic mentioned in this Sorah-

Back
Top Bottom