What's new

Pakistan’s Gift to the People of Britain

Reaction score
Three weeks ago I was going through my favourite past time. That is to frequent thelas (Carts) of old book sellers in Karachi and looking for deals on books. I couldn’t belive my luck when I found a book called ’sifaarti moaarke’ (Diplomatic Battles) by Pakistan’s ex Diplomat to UK, Mr. Qutbuddin Aziz. People say never judge a book by its cover, but it was indeed the cover of this book which made me buy it. It showed a rehabilitated Steam Locomotive of Pakistan with a caption “Pakistan’s gift of a steam engine to UK in 1981 and the interesting story of this loco’s arrival in Manchester”.

874afc977dae0aa8e4ccb0508b02eb71.jpg

Heriitage Pakistan :pakistan:

Those engines are rebuilt and kept in museums. It was probably far from a gift. Some corrupt pakistani made a lot of money sending this there.

Those engines are rebuilt and kept in museums. It was probably far from a gift. Some corrupt pakistani made a lot of money sending this there.

Actually UK is collecting classic old rail engine (mostly originated from UK) from all across the world by paying millions. Its not an easy job to collect and then ship these old maniacs aboard some vessel. They have employed a team of specialized men for this hectic job that travels the globe to plan, develop and then implement strategies to bring these old fags home. Amazing though

I though it will be
ALTAF ALTAF!!

What about Pakistan diaspora in Britain?? They contribute so much to Britain..

Three weeks ago I was going through my favourite past time. That is to frequent thelas (Carts) of old book sellers in Karachi and looking for deals on books. I couldn’t belive my luck when I found a book called ’sifaarti moaarke’ (Diplomatic Battles) by Pakistan’s ex Diplomat to UK, Mr. Qutbuddin Aziz. People say never judge a book by its cover, but it was indeed the cover of this book which made me buy it. It showed a rehabilitated Steam Locomotive of Pakistan with a caption “Pakistan’s gift of a steam engine to UK in 1981 and the interesting story of this loco’s arrival in Manchester”.

View attachment 130210

Heriitage Pakistan :pakistan:

Was thinking about Atlaf raja

Back
Top Bottom