What's new

Pakistan’s First Metro Bus Test Drive in Lahore

Even though I am from Lahore and love the city, I agree with this 100%
This is why we need smaller provinces, so that the money from all of Punjab is not only spent in Lahore.

I am from Lahore too, just incase some PML-N support jumps on me.

The laptop scheme was a total failure. From my family and far family, all the students who received the laptops are still going to vote for PTI. But after these infrastructure development, I have seen many people around me starting to support PML-N. People are falling for this trap.

No wonder we are in deep crisis, we curse the same men for 5 years whom we vote in the end.

It puts our BRTS to utter shame because while BRTS system is implemented in Ahmedabad well, the infrastructure of the system is not as good as this one - notably the buses, the roads, the signage system, the platforms.

And lets not compare it to the one in Delhi. That sucks big time.

If we need to develop BRTS system atleast in Delhi, we needed to build additional dedicated roads for it.

have you seen Delhi BRTS?? if its not best, its much better infrastructure wise compared to the one shown in this thread. You have the habit of vomiting anything?

and you better see Ahmedabad BRTS yourself to know how foolish your observations are

Yaar just keep India out of this. Its regarding a new service being started in Pakistan.

am no fan of PML N but lets not take it to political side. Mashallah a very good initative. i hope this project is maintained and carried on by whoever comes in power. btw buses looks like turkish

74531_288125911289823_1791171755_n.jpg

I am from Lahore too, just incase some PML-N support jumps on me.

The laptop scheme was a total failure. From my family and far family, all the students who received the laptops are still going to vote for PTI. But after these infrastructure development, I have seen many people around me starting to support PML-N. People are falling for this trap.

No wonder we are in deep crisis, we curse the same men for 5 years whom we vote in the end.

Now before u start accusing me of PMLN supporter, i'm a swing voter ;)...the other day, a Pakistani technician friend was sitting with me & was discussing the laptop he needs to buy for 1 of his daughter, during discussion he reveled that his daughter along with his nephew received laptops from CM, straight away i asked the % marks scored by his daughter & he proudly said A+.... voting is ones personal choice, but i do believe that to some extend the merit is being followed...

Bro these schemes by politicians are to trap public & to attract support that they can deliver better, without these kinda schemes/developments u cant fool the public :D

Next stop New Dehli! In the bhai-charaa express. LOL!

Anyway, not a big fan of PMLN, but credit should be given where due.

Shahbaz Sharif put big ads in newspaper that showed whole project of BRTS took 18 Billion ruppess to build. But now reports emerged this whole project was done without any Feasibility report, that's why they are forced to build new bridges and roads. No open tenders were ever published in newspaper, this shows the transparency of the project. All the new bridges and roads being built from Kainchi Interchange to Kalma chowk... This has pushed the price of project to 40-50 billion.

Like Last hope said, Where the fcuk they were in last five years? Why these kind of money is not being invested in South Punjab so to alleviate poverty and exterminate extremism?

Why do we have a separate thread for this?? Is having BRTS system considered a big achievement in Pakistan??? This is not even metro just simple Brts system. Nothing special.

thats because you are comparing Pakistan with a highly developed country India, for poor Pakistanis its a big deal

Congrats guys.. Buses seem good.
Some questions
1. What are the service charges of these metro bus system ? Are they economical and affordable to every one ?
2. Is private sector involved at any level ?
3. How they ll provide security to these bus system ( not trolling, but as there are regular terrorists attacks and these terrorists are targeting civilians, so i am asking this )

Is there any plan to induct rail metro in Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom