What's new

Pakistan’s First Metro Bus Test Drive in Lahore

MM was a good job, I will always say that
But other than that what else do they have to show for 25 years of governance?

And I am sorry if it sounds like political point scoring but the record is there. Pakistan needs institutions right now more than anything else. Buses and roads can wait until we have a corruption free government with rule of law.

We as a public got the right to question & demand answers from the people we elect. Institutions are important, so is providing better living standard to a common man, all is not good, but i have full faith in Pakistan, people have started to question the elected one, which is a good sign and will keep the future Gov's on its toes :) .. politicians have also realized the shift in public mood

150959_479094545462490_707703165_n.jpg

i think its turkish

While I don't know anything about this bus system, I do know that incompetent PMLN has put it in it's place.
This means that it was ill thought out, it will be ill managed, and probably end up in a corruption scandle in a year or so ultimatly leading to it being discontinued and Tax payers on the hook for millions of rupees.

+1...........

This bus is made in china, But I don't know wheather it is chinese product or not...
Product

Can any one tell me wheather its chiniese product or made in china by "SUNWIN" under licence from "Volvo". SUNWIN has collabaration with VOLVO, so no idea if it is chinese product or "made in china Volvo"...

@Topic: Nice to see Pakistan investing on infrastructure, better infrastructure means better job opportunity, better life...

The bus is made in china, by sunwin ... in one of the picture you can see the name "SUNWIN"

banner1.jpg

SWB6180LF.jpg

Can any Punjabi (RazPak) confirm the identity of bus... :P

Brilliant System.
It certainly puts the BRTS systems in India to utter shame!

Is this being done in other cities as well?

Why do we have a separate thread for this?? Is having BRTS system considered a big achievement in Pakistan??? This is not even metro just simple Brts system. Nothing special.

i feel because we have shyty transportation system and metero rail and bus service is indeed something big since we have still khachrraa buses and bus mafia :angry: that doesnt allow such modern transportation system.

Looks good but these scumbag corrupt politicians will not develop other provinces & it is because of this racism & hatred rises.

Brilliant System.

Rumors r they are planning to implement in other cities as well.. may b interlink it......

Brilliant System.

Why it will put Indian BRTS system to utter shame?? AFAIK Narendra Modi jee in Ahmedabad implemented This system very well...

Looks good but these scumbag corrupt politicians will not develop other provinces & it is because of this racism & hatred rises.

The blames lies with the Public, who elect the corrupt ones... SS may not be a saint, definitely no one is, but at least the guy is doing some development compared to others CM's...

This bus is made in china, But I don't know wheather it is chinese product or not...
Product

Can any one tell me wheather its chiniese product or made in china by "SUNWIN" under licence from "Volvo". SUNWIN has collabaration with VOLVO, so no idea if it is chinese product or "made in china Volvo"...

@Topic: Nice to see Pakistan investing on infrastructure, better infrastructure means better job opportunity, better life...

The bus is made in china, by sunwin ... in one of the picture you can see the name "SUNWIN"

banner1.jpg

SWB6180LF.jpg

Can any Punjabi (RazPak) confirm the identity of bus... :P

Pakistan has been investing in infrastructure long before. Our highways are the best. However we had been made hostage to Transport mafia thanks to feudals and big names and criminals runing the system

Why it will put Indian BRTS system to utter shame?? AFAIK Narendra Modi jee in Ahmedabad implemented This system very well...

It puts our BRTS to utter shame because while BRTS system is implemented in Ahmedabad well, the infrastructure of the system is not as good as this one - notably the buses, the roads, the signage system, the platforms.

And lets not compare it to the one in Delhi. That sucks big time.

If we need to develop BRTS system atleast in Delhi, we needed to build additional dedicated roads for it.

Back
Top Bottom