What's new

Pak will not compromise itself to make peace with India: Sartaj

Regular Pakistanis don't get it, but Pakistan's policymakers do.

Peace is inevitable. The only choice Pakistan has is peace on equal terms 'after' Pakistan dismantles terror infrastructure. Otherwise, peace will come on India's terms.

So it is only a matter of time. Which makes dialogue pointless. India only has to bide its time because Pakistan will capitulate anyway.

Regular Pakistanis don't get it, but Pakistan's policymakers do.

Peace is inevitable. The only choice Pakistan has is peace on equal terms 'after' Pakistan dismantles terror infrastructure. Otherwise, peace will come on India's terms.

So it is only a matter of time. Which makes dialogue pointless. India only has to bide its time because Pakistan will capitulate anyway.
yes sir only pakistani policy makers and you know it :lol: we common pakistanis living in stone age how can we know india the great :hitwall:

yes sir only pakistani policy makers and you know it :lol: we common pakistanis living in stone age how can we know india the great :hitwall:

I was being general. Otherwise, all we see is useless bravado in Pak media, which is further augmented by the policymakers to control public opinion.

But do you agree with what I said about peace being inevitable?

I was being general. Otherwise, all we see is useless bravado in Pak media, which is further augmented by the policymakers to control public opinion.

But do you agree with what I said about peace being inevitable?
i think pakistani media is child in front of indian media in this term and abut controlling public opinion do we need to talk how it is going on on other side of border? you are living under ultra nationalists rule sir .i am not agree with you sir modi gov have tried us on borders and with proxy they failed . pakistan is growing day by day in every field . we are here to stay india and pakistan both bleeding its not one side game both of them have no other chance then sit and talk ON EQUAL TERMS.a De-stable Pakistan will be nightmare for Indians .

i think pakistani media is child in front of indian media in this term and abut controlling public opinion do we need to talk how it is going on on other side of border? you are living under ultra nationalists rule sir .i am not agree with you sir modi gov have tried us on borders and with proxy they failed . pakistan is growing day by day in every field . we are here to stay india and pakistan both bleeding its not one side game both of them have no other chance then sit and talk ON EQUAL TERMS.

As India's economic and military clout grows, so will India's ability to influence the economics in the region.

How long will it take before we can claim any company or country that does business with Pakistan cannot do business with India?

The question is 'how' a country bleeds.

a De-stable Pakistan will be nightmare for Indians .

A destabilized Pak is in India's favour. You claim our leaders are ultra nationalist? You will have to invent a new word to define your own leadership then.

We will continue to grow and support the Kashmiri people against occupation and oppression

And as Ajit Doval explained WE HAVE FAR more MONEY to buy trouble in Blaouchistan and forment trouble via our massive links in Afghanistan.

so let the GAMES begin.

BUT no talks Thank you

We wish to control the WATERS and for this reason no KASHMIR IR SAICHEN talks

As India's economic and military clout grows, so will India's ability to influence the economics in the region.

How long will it take before we can claim any company or country that does business with Pakistan cannot do business with India?

The question is 'how' a country bleeds.

A destabilized Pak is in India's favour. You claim our leaders are ultra nationalist? You will have to invent a new word to define your own leadership then.
this is what called clueless mocking sir
lets talk abut USA can they do it with any nation ? no world did not work like this . when you think abut companies why you forget pakistan is also world 6th largest population and having great consumer market ? do you think india can do it ? lets talk that day when you have something in real like this . pakistan is big market too pakistan also having relations with world and Pakistan will here no matter how much india grow .

yeah that is the question terror is decreased in Pakistan in last two years and increased in india .

but your gov failed to destabilize Pakistan sir our gov is puppet and teeth-less as i know .

And as Ajit Doval explained WE HAVE FAR more MONEY to buy trouble in Blaouchistan and forment trouble via our massive links in Afghanistan.

so let the GAMES begin.

BUT no talks Thank you

We wish to control the WATERS and for this reason no KASHMIR IR SAICHEN talks
ajit and modi already did it what they can do now its our term . it was kashmir not balochistan which fried these days .no need talks we need to game on carry on lets see what more you guys can do .

waters yeah please do it its coming from china and you will be dry too lets see .

Your advisers SOUND DESPERATE

India has made it very plain

No talks
No trade
No cricket
No Pakistani actors in bollywood

We cant make this more obvious surely

SO you can do nothing to change STATUS QUO

this is what called clueless mocking sir
lets talk abut USA can they do it with any nation ? no world did not work like this .

Yes, they can. They are doing it with Russia today.

They did it with Iran earlier, and it worked. That's why the nuclear deal. Iran is under extended sanctions now.

when you think abut companies why you forget pakistan is also world 6th largest population and having great consumer market ? do you think india can do it ? lets talk that day when you have something in real like this . pakistan is big market too pakistan also having relations with world and Pakistan will here no matter how much india grow .

It is up to the countries and companies involved. Basically, it gives India a huge upper hand when Indian policymakers are able to influence business to that extent. It's something India has in very limited form today.

As I said peace is inevitable. India has all the time in the world, Pakistan's running out.

yeah that is the question terror is decreased in Pakistan in last two years and increased in india .

but your gov failed to destabilize Pakistan sir our gov is puppet and teeth-less as i know .

Destabilizing a country isn't a short term goal. It's a long term event.

i think pakistani media is child in front of indian media in this term and abut controlling public opinion do we need to talk how it is going on on other side of border? you are living under ultra nationalists rule sir .i am not agree with you sir modi gov have tried us on borders and with proxy they failed . pakistan is growing day by day in every field . we are here to stay india and pakistan both bleeding its not one side game both of them have no other chance then sit and talk ON EQUAL TERMS.a De-stable Pakistan will be nightmare for Indians .

India see itself as the successor of British India and Pakistan will one day be re conquered. They are waiting for an ultranationalist Hitle, I mean Modi type leader to lead them in conquest.

This is what happens when Indian history is about invaders ruling India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom