What's new

Pak Terrorist lives life king size in Pak jail!

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
'Good' terrorist Lakhvi is literally having a ball in a Pakistani jail!! So much for rooting out terrorism in Pakistan as promised by Nawaz with his legislation, known as the 'Protection of Pakistan Ordinance'. With such mollycoddling of terrorists, has anything changed? Not by a long shot. It will just be more of the same.

Lakhvi lives life king size in Pak jail

Omer Farooq Khan

Islamabad
TNN
Despite the Pakistan government's tall claims that it is cracking down on all militants, top Lashkar commander and the main accused in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, is living lavishly in the sprawling Adiala Jail of Rawalpindi and meets dozens of people daily without any constraints.
A BBC report said that Lakhvi, 55, and his six associates have several rooms at their disposal and no permission is required to meet any of these suspects of the massacre in Mumbai.

“They have the jailer's permission to have a television, mobile phones and access to the internet, as well as dozens of visitors a day . Lakhvi can receive any number of guests, any time of day or night, seven days a week,“ a jail official said. This would be unthinkable anywhere else, but elements in the Pakistani establishment are known to have provided such facilities to certain jailed militant commanders who they believe they may need in future for reasons of national security .

A jail official said even though the day-to-day affairs of LeT are being looked after by an acting chief known as Ahmed, Lakhvi is still the group's operation chief, and with all communication lines open, he is in effective contact with the LeT's rank and file.

(With inputs from agencies)

Become a terrorist, get arrested, and have an all-paid-for holiday in lavish style in a so called Pak 'Jail'!

Lakhvi known in India more then Pakistan,i asked same question to a official he told me that,when you share burden of a crime with other person,then the other person's lawyer will question you in front of Judges panel to validate your statement but in case of kasab no cross questioning and statement validation so fairly Lakhvi is not terrorist either good or bad..

Lakhvi known in India more then Pakistan,i asked same question to a official he told me that,when you share burden of a crime with other person,then the other person's lawyer will question you in front of Judges panel to validate your statement but in case of kasab no cross questioning and statement validation so fairly Lakhvi is not terrorist either good or bad..
Good we Indian want such open minded people like you in Pakistan & I agree this guy need to be released he has suffered for far to long, time for him to father a child outside prison

If he's innocent then why the heck has he been in jail for the past 7 years?

Good we Indian want such open minded people like you in Pakistan & I agree this guy need to be released he has suffered for far to long, time for him to father a child outside prison
He is aged man...

'Good' terrorist Lakhvi is literally having a ball in a Pakistani jail!! So much for rooting out terrorism in Pakistan as promised by Nawaz with his legislation, known as the 'Protection of Pakistan Ordinance'. With such mollycoddling of terrorists, has anything changed? Not by a long shot. It will just be more of the same.

Omer Farooq Khan

Islamabad
TNN
Despite the Pakistan government's tall claims that it is cracking down on all militants, top Lashkar commander and the main accused in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, is living lavishly in the sprawling Adiala Jail of Rawalpindi and meets dozens of people daily without any constraints.
A BBC report said that Lakhvi, 55, and his six associates have several rooms at their disposal and no permission is required to meet any of these suspects of the massacre in Mumbai.

“They have the jailer's permission to have a television, mobile phones and access to the internet, as well as dozens of visitors a day . Lakhvi can receive any number of guests, any time of day or night, seven days a week,“ a jail official said. This would be unthinkable anywhere else, but elements in the Pakistani establishment are known to have provided such facilities to certain jailed militant commanders who they believe they may need in future for reasons of national security .

A jail official said even though the day-to-day affairs of LeT are being looked after by an acting chief known as Ahmed, Lakhvi is still the group's operation chief, and with all communication lines open, he is in effective contact with the LeT's rank and file.

(With inputs from agencies)

Become a terrorist, get arrested, and have an all-paid-for holiday in lavish style in a so called Pak 'Jail'!
Good terrorist No he is not a terrorist and we are not going to declare him just because Indian establishment pants gets wet when they see his picture

At least he's in Jail, in India they get elected of public offices.
What a pathetic post from a biased moderator
Good terrorist No he is not a terrorist and we are not going to declare him just because Indian establishment pants gets wet when they see his picture
To bhaiya jail may kyu rakha hai India say phati hai kya

not surprised most of the punjabi taliban , lashkar e jahngvi and a hundred other terrorist organisation terrorists are living the kings life style in jail ... they are still considered an asset and any action can cause serious unrest in punjab offcourse they wish to keep the issue away from home.

:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:
ho tujh ko mirchi lagi tou mein kya karon....!!!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom