What's new

Pak institute shows Manmohan Singh as president of Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
In an embarrassing blunder, a leading Pakistani economic institute invited "President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Manmohan Singh" to preside over its annual convocation next week, a media report said today.

Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), located in the capital, is holding its convocation on October 28 and wanted to invited president of the country Mamnoon Hussain to preside over the event.

Dunya News reported that the PIDE official invitation issued showed Manmohan Singh printed in place of Mamnoon Hussain, thus declaring the former Indian premier as president of Pakistan.

The blunder was later identified and corrected but it was already too late and the official invitation had been dispatched to several high-profile VIP guests.
None of the PIDE officials were available to comment on the issue.

Pak institute shows Manmohan Singh as president of Pakistan!

he was born in Pakistan.. so he is Pakistani anyway

Please do not twist the facts. At the time of his birth Pakistan did not exist as a separate entity but it might have existed in the minds of Muslim leaders who did not want to live under the secular leader of India after becoming independent country. Before you decide to reply, I would like to ask you to provide me with historical facts in support of your argument.

Last edited:
Explains why they in the mess they are (imagining Manmohan Singh as their president bootlicking a Pakistani version of Sonia Gandhi) :)

Please do not twist the facts. At the time of his birth Pakistan did not exist as a separate entity but it might have existed in the minds of Muslim leaders who did not want to live under the secular leader of India after becoming independent country. Before you decide to reply, I would like to ask you to provide me with historical facts to in support of your argument.
he was born in gah which is in northern part of Pakistani Punjab. he is of Pakistani decent what I meant.

haram khori and kaam choori hamari ragoo main ja chuki hay

he was born in gah which is in northern part of Pakistani Punjab. he is of Pakistani decent what I meant.

I have no problem with the existence of Pakistan as a separate country. I cannot accept one fact that Pakistan existed as an Independent nation before August 14, 1947. Now you can state what ever suits you that is not going to change the facts.

LOL... :lol: :lol:

But Manmohan is incomplete without sonia..:undecided:

Still better than our current President what is his name

Rahul Gandhi approves this!

rahul-gandhi-funny-bank-joke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom