What's new

Pak-Bangladesh Economic & Development News.

That has to wait as the current GOVT aren't too fond of Pakistan. I myself would hope for a tri nation military partnership(China-Pakistan-Bangladesh) or atleast Pakistan-Bangladesh to bring stability in the region.

What makes them not fond of Pakistan, ?? still living in past, while the future slips by.

The Pakistan-China-Bangladesh initiative in defense and trade industry will give a boost to the regional alliance. It is the right step forward.

What made Bangladesh sign $1Billion deal with Russia?

What makes them not fond of Pakistan, ?? still living in past, while the future slips by.

The Pakistan-China-Bangladesh initiative in defense and trade industry will give a boost to the regional alliance. It is the right step forward.

What made Bangladesh sign $1Billion deal with Russia?
I am afraid, that is how our corrupt politicians are controlling the people. With hate and pity. We are still dwelling in past because of our idiotic prime minister.

Perhaps in the next decade, something similar might happen but currently our leaders lack the balls for that(literally)

We already operate Mil Mi 17 helis and BTR 80. The army probably thought that it would be better to stick to the same system.

I wish "Only Pakistan-Bangladesh " Trade and general relations in depth would be discussed here....... If the relations between two nations get even normal form... We will be thankful to Almighty...... Being a Pakistani , We observe that either there is government of BNP or Awami league.... bangladeshi nation has never been "fond" of Pakistan.... All the scales will be changed if any serious inclination towards Pakistan is shown by Bangla nation at all.......

I wish "Only Pakistan-Bangladesh " Trade and general relations in depth would be discussed here....... If the relations between two nations get even normal form... We will be thankful to Almighty...... Being a Pakistani , We observe that either there is government of BNP or Awami league.... bangladeshi nation has never been "fond" of Pakistan.... All the scales will be changed if any serious inclination towards Pakistan is shown by Bangla nation at all.......

Unfortunately our incompetent Government is spreading propaganda and stabbing old wounds to remind people of the bad blood between our two nations. Its very sad that i had to learn my whole history(elaborate) from the internet rather than our history books. Regardless most people of Bangladesh do not hate Pakistan, heck i got tons of Pakistani friends in Kuwait. Maybe we don't want anything to do with you guys(me neither, as a form of respect to all the living war victims) but we certainly don't hate you. No idea when our nations got so separate. Even after the war, Mujib's relation with Pakistan was better than the current relation.

Can anyone post the current trade relation with Pakistan?

Bangladesh and Pakistan close relation is not possible when BAL in power. Lets be hopeful for future......

Most of these issues were created by the traitor Razakars. So, you know what are these issues.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

As far as I know, Bd is buying MBT-2000 from China. But, this and Al-Khalid are same and compatible.
those volunteers are "traitors" only to Indians

When was this thread made sticky? Lol it has to wait to fill up until Hasina seeks asylum in India or becomes a 'shaheed'.

27.1b.jpg

Garment industry: A $25b reason to fight militancy - The Express Tribune

Great article. However while harping on Bangladesh' stability vis-a-vis Pakistan's miltancy problem, the article does not highlight the primary factor for Bangladesh' superior performance - the often overlooked dynamism of Bangladesh' private sector (esp. Garments entrepreneurs) and how they have integrated their operations and production techniques with buyers in Taiwan, Korea and China.

Bangladesh also employs (like the writer) Pakistani expertise in the textile sector which goes back farther in time than locally, as well as combining Indian textile machinery and Sri-Lankan garments production management which was in some ways superior to local about a decade ago. I don't think you'll see a lot of Indians, Bangladeshis and Sri-Lankans working in Pakistani factories, however they do in Bangladesh.

The point is that Bangladesh' industrial landscape is far more dynamic and flexible than Pakistan in utilizing diverse resources, although Pakistan still possesses superior indigenous cotton prices as well as superior infrastructure because of terrain advantage. I don't agree with some of the commenters in which they argue that Bangladesh' low wages and 'poor working conditions' are the secret. This is no longer true.

Bangladesh masha'allah has reached a critical mass and momentum that will be hard to stop. And foreigners can share in that success as well.

Last edited:
Bangladeshi industrial products(going into the future as BD industry is rapidly expanding) in return for Pakistani agricultural products would be a good trade.

I would love ride in Bangladeshi car while eating mooli gajjar

Never spend money for the military.
Only education, health, social security and develop trade.
Commercial law is very important. Because trade is wealth.

Do you have a large population. If you use this population is right, you are a rich country.

You must first give value to people.

Bangladesh, exports to Turkey very well ..
The structure of industrial production.

Success.

Good work Bangladesh. This country is one of hardworkers and earnest people and is thus slowly pulling itself out of poverty. I wish the best to Bengali brothers and consider them a part of the Pakistani state.

Back
Top Bottom