Pak Army Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklingCrescent

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello/Sallam People,

Please take your time to answer a few of my questions.

During the past few years, there has been an increase in pictures of our armed forces, especially our Army. Now I have been looking and examining the types of weapons etc... our soldiers carry, but one thing that bugs me the most, and that I have noticed is that our soldiers wear long tops, and big helmets. :what:

Here are a few pics below,

SwatValley_1398192c.jpg

swat-soldier-one.jpg

20080225WP-swat-valley-010.JPG

Pakistan-army-EPA1-640x480.jpg

pakistan-army_0.jpg

The intention behind this thread isn't to derail the army, but I am just very unhappy to see such a professional army with this sort of appearance. If you look closely at the above pictures and compare our soldiers with other armies, some of our men look as if their wearing large sized uniform. The posture of our soldiers is also very horrible, they look very annoyed and lazy. They really need some motivation and a 1 year workout at teh gym wont hurt.

PS: Will our FC ever change uniforms? and will there be any change in Army uniform?

Please update me on the Armies uniform.

1) The Army is not rich enough to provide every soldier with fiber-glass helmets (that fits quite well), so the standard sized 'steel helmets'.

2)The uniform would be changing (very) soon, so i think it would be better if we would discuss the new uniform rather than the old one.

i dont think that uniforms matter dude, all soldiers need is courage and bravery.

With this (and appropriate answers) i request the Mods to close the thread.

1) The Army is not rich enough to provide every soldier with fiber-glass helmets (that fits quite well), so the standard sized 'steel helmets'.

2)The uniform would be changing (very) soon, so i think it would be better if we would discuss the new uniform rather than the old one.

damm it... very unfortunate. Perfect sized helmets are a must for protection.

What will the new uniform look like? Darker, Lighter colored? what changes?

There's a reason i wanted the thread to be closed.

They are providing ballistic helmets to the troops fighting on the frontlines and the guys manning check posts n RAF or Rapid Action Force patrolling the cantonments............. And Paramilitaries already have them.

About bullet proof vest..... Every soldier is issued one.......
Also i have seen a change in the kevlar vest.....

There's a reason i wanted the thread to be closed.

I never understand you. what is wrong with asking a few damnnn questions?

Lets wait till the new dress comes out(along with some new gadgetry as well :azn:).. coming pretty soon...
Then we can have a better more informed discussion on it.
right now it going to be shooting in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom