What's new

Pak Army orders removal of all Indian actors pictures from cantonment areas

Mujahid

Reaction score
225387_412591682168824_245820711_n.jpg

Does that mean pictures of Heroines too? What a sad state of affairs!! What is the poor Sepoy/Soldier, stationed far from home, in barracks full of testosterone laden men, to do? DADT, eh?

:lol: your soldiers vent their testosterone frustration on female images-laden billboards?

by the way that meant all kind of pictures be it of male or female featuring Indian maal
:D

Does that mean pictures of Heroines too? What a sad state of affairs!! What is the poor Sepoy/Soldier, stationed far from home, in barracks full of testosterone laden men, to do? DADT, eh?

You want our sepoys to masturbate on your actresses?- ;)-
what a sorry state of mind you have-
thats all to it i guess-:lol:-

What a difference between our two countries. 15 years ago , the Indian army boys in Siachen would be watching MTV Grind(U.S.) for entertainment and warmth....:lol:

:lol: your soldiers vent their testosterone frustration on female images-laden billboards?
by the way that meant all kind of pictures be it of male or female featuring Indian maal:D
That's all they can do. After all, facing real Indian men in war, they surrender in numbers of 93,000.

You want our sepoys to masturbate on your actresses?- ;)-
what a sorry state of mind you have-
thats all to it i guess-:lol:-
Read Spring Onion's post. :lol:

And they say Indians are Pakistan obsessed. Its PA soldiers obsessed with Indians.

A wonderful decision indeed...Like all Indian channels are banned here,they should also ban Hindi movies in Cinemas....

Ha ha ha.... If Pakistan film industry makes good films then why Pakistani's watch Hindi films? Anyways.... I am of a different type... I watch any language movies from any country... Subject it has value.... Some of which were...

Life Is Beautiful
Downfall

Too much of anything is good for nothing!

That's all they can do. After all, facing real Indian men in war, they surrender in numbers of 93,000.

Read Spring Onion's post. :lol:

And they say Indians are Pakistan obsessed. Its PA soldiers obsessed with Indians.

:what: ohhh seems you are more than furstrated. Atleast we dont hand over border to hujras unlike India who posted these at border with China.

and i wonder if Indian soldiers were venting their tool's frustration on women images in 62 .

as far the discussion on the topic is concerned All cantonments come under Army administeration and its better to purge the clean roads of Indian stuff simple as that.

It will also encourage featuring our own world class models on billboards

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom