What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
Army captain killed, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India – The Express Tribune

SKARDU: The Pakistan Army has said that one officer was killed and a soldier was wounded by Indian firing along the disputed border in Kashmir, Express News reported on Wednesday.
The officer was identified as Captain Sarfaraz and the soldier was identified as Yasin.
The Indian army started firing at 11:15pm last night in the Batal, Nakyal areas near Skardu. The Pakistani army retaliated by firing as well. The exchange of bullets continued until 2am.
This is not the first time that Indian forces have been allegedly involved in unprovoked firing or shelling, the LoC that has seen allegations of cross-border firing from both sides in recent weeks.
The attack is the latest in a spate of recent cross-border skirmishes between the two neighbours.
The two sides agreed to a ceasefire along the LoC in November 2003, but skirmishes have flared across the heavily-militarised Line of Control (LoC), the de facto border in Kashmir, in recent weeks, with both sides blaming each other for having violated the agreement.

this will go on.... We all know. Sometime you sometime us.

Both blaming each other and hapless army men being killed without any real gain to any one

Rest in peace departed soul

Sad loss. RIP indeed for the lost ones. Our nations are both adamant the other party was to blame. Ultimate result? More orphans and families left without their loved ones. So sad. Incidents like this are forgotten in a few weeks but not for loved ones. Their pain is forever. A prayer for them today from all.

though many of indians are extending their sympathies ---- but for the most of them --- it's their day!
yes admit it!

What does this mean?

Clearly, Indians are escalating the LoC tensions across its entire swath. Sakrdu sector is just south of glaciers.

why don't u check it first. 48% of urban Pakistani lives in slums. White it's 38%. Thread running on it u can see urself. Or I can help u post in if u want my help. So cut the crap and stay on topic.

Do you really think that the cross fire takes place along with LOC when someone try to infiltrate to the other side??? Mr let me tell you, i have lived almost half of my life in Azad Kashmir, and still i visit there twice or thrice a month. Just a single misunderstanding, or apprehension is enough to have a full scale sequence of nonstop cross fire across both sides........ And most fatalities occur in the same circumstances. Every Kashmiri appears to be a terrorist for you, because whenever, wherever their would be shot fired inside Indian Occupied Kashmir, either you are gonna blame Pakistan or some so called terrorists who are denied of their fundamental right in the 21st century.

RIP to the soldier .

'As You Sow So Shall You Reap '.

Pakistan sowed it , now they are reaping it too .

same to you when Indian Gen claims happily killing/beheading Pakistanis then you must not cry over retaliation.

What funny sides you Indians are happy over killing Pakistani soldiers justifying it "as you sow you reap"

The same formula applies to you.

don't go bonkers and cry war then

Ok, even it is so, why are you so happy? :O

They feel their bruised ego satisfies when they kill Pakistanis but they become rondos when we retaliate

Back
Top Bottom