Pak Armed Forces Non-Military Projects

Discussion in 'Pakistan Army' started by Xeric, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Tamil Arasan

Tamil Arasan FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 108 / -0
    USA Military Expenditure $466 Billion!!! - I believe the other top 9 combined together is not reaching this figure...If so much money is not spent on Military by every country then human race could have colonized the outer space or achieved even more advanced scientific inventions for the benefit of humanity!!!

2. asad71

asad71 PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +3 / 3,568 / -1
    Bangladesh
    1. Pakistan has a large military. The size of ex-servicemen is huge. GOP is doing good to employ them for nation building. Thus the reserves are also kept active and in positive vocation.

2. Nations like PRC,DPRK, Turkey, Singapore,Taiwan, ROK and others have progressed due to national service which provides a disciplined and dedicated work force. Germans and Japanese are militarized disciplined societies. Military discipline is also the culture observed in their work place. These nations have, therefore, prospered.

3. Pakistan should increase the number of non-military projects entrusted to the Services. Hospitals and agro-industries should be the encouraged. Hospitals will benefit non-officer ex-servicemen who are not authorized CMH treatment. Agro-industries will find jobs for the ex-serviceman near his home.

3. Oscar

Oscar SENIOR MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +111 / 28,964 / -1
    Pakistan
    Good to hear that Janab..
    my obsession with the brass would end the day I feel pride in meeting every General as I do for a few.
    Sade sheron ke upar Geedarh baithain that I CANNOT stand.
    Btw.. are you familiar with the "safeda" case in DHA Karachi? Thats a funny one:lol:

And yes.. I am considering changing my nick to Belta.. but it just sounds weird.

4. AgNoStiC MuSliM

AgNoStiC MuSliM PDF Veteran

Ratings:
    +10 / 16,607 / -0
    Pakistan
    Thread made a sticky.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  5. ziaulislam

ziaulislam SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 725 / -0
    Pakistan
    lots of people will not like this but to be honest Khyber pakhutnkhwa has been more neglected than Baluchistan. this was statement by world bank saying poverty levels are higher in KPK.
    secondly Baluchistan got neglected because till 1971 it was made of different prince state and after that nawab were given full freedom by marking those areas as B areas thus no development was ever possible. only Musharraf finished those areas but current govt reverted them back to B areas

6. TaimiKhan

TaimiKhan SENIOR MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +0 / 12,139 / -0
    Pakistan
    Awesome Xeric.

At last we have now facts & figure to show people, the whatever Brigade guys.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  7. 53fd

53fd MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 7,280 / -0
    Most people, when criticizing the PA (which it should be, when it makes mistakes) forget that it is a product of Pakistani society. So the comparisons of the PA to the other institutions inside Pakistan are perfectly legitimate, as all of them are products of Pakistani society. While the Army represent the middle, lower middle, lower class people of Pakistan regardless of ethnicity, the politicians represent the 'Pakistan oligarchy', the upper & privileged feudal class that loots the wealth of the land, by exploiting the people of the land. Quite frankly, despite all the flaws the Army has, it represents the best of the Pakistani society. Ideally speaking, we all want the Army to focus on its military activities. And honestly speaking, it has done quite a splendid job, which is seen in terms of the rapidly decreasing terrorism violence inside the country. Now looking at this civilian government, we have gas shortages, electricity shortages, etc; which is all the fault of the Army, if the liberal ghairat brigade is to be believed. The people are fed up with the civilian government, with their constant failures. Even the non-military projects managed by the Army produce far better results than what the civilian regime has to offer.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Abu Zolfiqar

Abu Zolfiqar First Line of Offence

Ratings:
    +13 / 20,290 / -1
    Pakistan
    this thread was needed a long time ago, but better late than never

now if only Muse were still posting on this forum :cheesy:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. Xeric

Xeric PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +31 / 10,012 / -0
    Pakistan
    :lol: Yeah.

Abu, waisy tum baaz na ana.

Haan, waisy seriously, we do miss him.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. lem34

lem34 MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 17,711 / -0
    yaar where has muse gone I never thought i would miss him so much lol

11. Abu Zolfiqar

Abu Zolfiqar First Line of Offence

Ratings:
    +13 / 20,290 / -1
    Pakistan
    he's undergoing a few 'briefings' and deliberations

i never thought i'd miss him either......even though (it appears) he's older than I am age-wise, i always felt like he was like that troubled younger brother. You can't hate him, you cant lay a hand on him. You just wanna pat him on the shoulder and pray he'll mend his ways.

12. lem34

lem34 MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 17,711 / -0
    he was cool i agreed on a lot of things with hm an excellant mind on most things but i think that maybe he was too hard on pa and me too soft on pa lol

13. 53fd

53fd MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 7,280 / -0
    An interesting comment in the Washington Post comments section of this article:

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  14. lem34

lem34 MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 17,711 / -0
    wow our forum is the number 1 place for Pakistani news lol

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Syed.Ali.Haider

Syed.Ali.Haider ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +29 / 15,523 / -1
    United States
    Excellent! PDF will only grow more influential in the future I am sure.

• Thanks Thanks x 1